[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

IGN:Seasparrow31

Experience with Tekkit:year and a half

How long you have been playing for:2 and a half years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building machinery, redstone, building overall. And I like to explore! Moon.... D:

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'ma friendly guy. just wanna play. This is the first server i would play on,

on tekkit (the new tekkit) anyone want humor? im tha guy :D

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Seasparrow31

Experience with Tekkit:year and a half

How long you have been playing for:2 and a half years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building machinery, redstone, building overall. And I like to explore! Moon.... D:

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'ma friendly guy. just wanna play. This is the first server i would play on,

on tekkit (the new tekkit) anyone want humor? im tha guy :D

Whitelisted.

IGN:Narwhal_1

Experience with Tekkit:Been playing on the Technic Launcher since its been out. The new Tekkit modpack About a month.

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft=1 year or so. Tekkit Launcher about a year.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):Im decent at building. But im more of a Machinist. I LOVE redstone. i've built a hidden staircase; elevator and started working on a clock.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:Im good with people. Im good with most of the mods. Im staff on a couple other servers so im trustworthy.(i can give the Ip's if needed) I just want a small community based Tekkit server to play regularly on. i will be on just about everyday. ill try to be on as much as i can. i love to help people and play with plugins. i'd be happy to join your server.

IGN:Narwhal_1

Experience with Tekkit:Been playing on the Technic Launcher since its been out. The new Tekkit modpack About a month.

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft=1 year or so. Tekkit Launcher about a year.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):Im decent at building. But im more of a Machinist. I LOVE redstone. i've built a hidden staircase; elevator and started working on a clock.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:Im good with people. Im good with most of the mods. Im staff on a couple other servers so im trustworthy.(i can give the Ip's if needed) I just want a small community based Tekkit server to play regularly on. i will be on just about everyday. ill try to be on as much as i can. i love to help people and play with plugins. i'd be happy to join your server.

Accepted and Whitelisted. The Server will be open tomoz.

IGN:crazyco898

Experience with Tekkit: lots of servers and single player worlds

How long you have been playing for: half a year

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): houses and machines

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I like to build big, nice looking houses and get far with the different mods

IGN: enderguide

Experience with Tekkit: I've played for about 6 months.

How long have I played for: around when 1.9 beta.

What am I good at: Primarily small buildings that expand out into the ground, compact redstone and machinery.

Why would I like to join: Well I am looking for a nice server to play on without having problems with people and a small whitelisted server seems perfect for me to test out stuff without it getting destroyed.

Thanks for reading.

IGN: Ocelot22

Experience with Tekkit: I played tekkit about a year ago and I'm looking to get back into now that I got a good PC. I'm kinda a noob right now, so I'm looking for a good peaceful server to learn how to play the new version of tekkit.

How long you have been playing for: I was playing for about a year before I quit. I recently started back up maybe a week ago.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):Well, I am good at building I also learn recipes quite fast so I will probably be good at the game in about a week of playing time.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Because, every server needs that one friendly noob.

i just wanted to let you know Ace. i tried to go on the server today. and it seem my Technic Launcher is broken. i cant play any modpack. ive tried re-installing the .jar and resetting the pack but nothing has worked. it just goes to white screen and stays there. i apologize. Please don't remove me from the Whitelist.

I'm gonna clarify and answer some thing now *ahem*

1. Narwhal don't worry I was extremely delayed today and my computer had been dead anyway so don't worry about the whitelist. Btw I'm typing from my phone lol!

2. MinecraftVg12 the server is the new tekkit which can be obtained via the technic platform or the *new launcher*

3. I shall read both of those applications tomorrow as I am very tired as I just got back from London now at 9:30 ish.

I wish you all the best and if you wish you can always join the official sever website which tells me that you are responding to your whitelist acceptance. People who have not been on after a week after applying and is their fault and have not posted a reason will be removed. If it is a certain issue which cannot be solved for awhile please tell me when you post a report. That way, I'll know why you haven't logged in and explored the map!

Anyway I'll see ya when I see ya.

-Ace

IGN: Master3003

Experience with Tekkit: a bunch (more so than vanilla.)

How long you have been playing for: over a year.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): architecture isnt my strong suit..though i know everything you would need to know about the machines and how they work.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: well, its great to have a diverse group. some builders, some planners, some techs, and some coordinators. i can help with all of it, for i like to envision what im about to build, before i build it. i spend too much time playing, so you wouldnt have to nonwhitelist me. im on all the time, and work well with others.

IGN:crazyco898

Experience with Tekkit: lots of servers and single player worlds

How long you have been playing for: half a year

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): houses and machines

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I like to build big, nice looking houses and get far with the different mods

IGN: enderguide

Experience with Tekkit: I've played for about 6 months.

How long have I played for: around when 1.9 beta.

What am I good at: Primarily small buildings that expand out into the ground, compact redstone and machinery.

Why would I like to join: Well I am looking for a nice server to play on without having problems with people and a small whitelisted server seems perfect for me to test out stuff without it getting destroyed.

Thanks for reading.

IGN: Ocelot22

Experience with Tekkit: I played tekkit about a year ago and I'm looking to get back into now that I got a good PC. I'm kinda a noob right now, so I'm looking for a good peaceful server to learn how to play the new version of tekkit.

How long you have been playing for: I was playing for about a year before I quit. I recently started back up maybe a week ago.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):Well, I am good at building I also learn recipes quite fast so I will probably be good at the game in about a week of playing time.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Because, every server needs that one friendly noob.

IGN: Master3003

Experience with Tekkit: a bunch (more so than vanilla.)

How long you have been playing for: over a year.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): architecture isnt my strong suit..though i know everything you would need to know about the machines and how they work.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: well, its great to have a diverse group. some builders, some planners, some techs, and some coordinators. i can help with all of it, for i like to envision what im about to build, before i build it. i spend too much time playing, so you wouldnt have to nonwhitelist me. im on all the time, and work well with others.

All Accepted and Whitelisted. Sorry for the late response guys, i've just had so much work to do!

IGN: Eliwood75

Experience with Tekkit: Since the very beginning.

How long you have been playing for: ^^ for tekkit, and I bought minecraft pretty much the day it was released.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I think it's safe to say that I'm good at everything. Not amazing, good.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Well, I wouldn't cause trouble, that's a start. And I'd be helpful. I'm quite good with the mods and you'd expect to see some pretty interesting stuff from me. And since I only have a week of school left, you can expect to see some pretty intense playing.

IGN: Eliwood75

Experience with Tekkit: Since the very beginning.

How long you have been playing for: ^^ for tekkit, and I bought minecraft pretty much the day it was released.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I think it's safe to say that I'm good at everything. Not amazing, good.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Well, I wouldn't cause trouble, that's a start. And I'd be helpful. I'm quite good with the mods and you'd expect to see some pretty interesting stuff from me. And since I only have a week of school left, you can expect to see some pretty intense playing.

Accepted and Whitelisted.

IGN:pkken

Experience with Tekkit:1 year

How long you have been playing for:since 1.2.5

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):I am good at minefactory reloaded, buildcraft, and Ic2

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I want to increase my knowledge on these new mods as well as help the community around me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons