[1.1.8]SkyTek[No Griefing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing banned]

AceSwordsman82

IGN:pkken

Experience with Tekkit:1 year

How long you have been playing for:since 1.2.5

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):I am good at minefactory reloaded, buildcraft, and Ic2

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I want to increase my knowledge on these new mods as well as help the community around me.

Denied. Sorry, I believe you have the wrong Tekkit.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: B3NN_D0VER

Experience with Tekkit: 1 Month on offline server and a year of Yogscraft viewing

How long you have been playing for: 1 month

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Complex creation of mechanical items, although it sounds strange, i have a particular tallent for mining, as i spend alot of time playing minecraft on xbox.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I can get on well with people easily, i am regularly active and i feel that i can help others with basic tips.

Thanks for considering my application,

Joshua Bray

(B3NN_D0VER)

IGN: B3NN_D0VER

Experience with Tekkit: 1 Month on offline server and a year of Yogscraft viewing

How long you have been playing for: 1 month

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Complex creation of mechanical items, although it sounds strange, i have a particular tallent for mining, as i spend alot of time playing minecraft on xbox.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I can get on well with people easily, i am regularly active and i feel that i can help others with basic tips.

Thanks for considering my application,

Joshua Bray

(B3NN_D0VER)

Accepted and will be Whitelisted when i hear from the new host.

IGN: Chanku

Experience with Tekkit: I've played with Tekkit Classic for a while, and I've played a little bit with Tekkit lite. I've also played on this a lot, so I do know a lot about this new Tekkit.

How long you have been playing for:Playing Minecraft: Back before Maps were added

Playing Tekkit: A few months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Designing efficient systems, and then improving on them.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Because I have a lot of experience in Buildcraft. I'm also easy to get along with, as I don't cause much a disturbance, and since I'm friendly, I can help others.

IGN:Lifegrasp180

Experience with Tekkit:To be honest not that much.

How long you have been playing for:about three years or so,

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):really good at crafting,so-so at potion making, and moderate building skills

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:I'm a good influence and i like making friends and i hope to build the best i can.

IGN: Chanku

Experience with Tekkit: I've played with Tekkit Classic for a while, and I've played a little bit with Tekkit lite. I've also played on this a lot, so I do know a lot about this new Tekkit.

How long you have been playing for:Playing Minecraft: Back before Maps were added

Playing Tekkit: A few months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Designing efficient systems, and then improving on them.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: Because I have a lot of experience in Buildcraft. I'm also easy to get along with, as I don't cause much a disturbance, and since I'm friendly, I can help others.

IGN:Lifegrasp180

Experience with Tekkit:To be honest not that much.

How long you have been playing for:about three years or so,

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):really good at crafting,so-so at potion making, and moderate building skills

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:I'm a good influence and i like making friends and i hope to build the best i can.

Accepted and will be whitelisted when the new host replies back to me about the server.

IGN: Sturleson

Experience with Tekkit: Some, I'm still exploring, most interested in the Mystcraft mod

How long you have been playing for: MC? A year

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I like to build towers and largely utilitarian complexes of underground rooms and passages, also forts.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm a nice person, I'm respectful of other people and their things and expect the same of them.

IGN: aldot4

Experience with Tekkit: Not very much with this one,lots on classic.

How long you have been playing for:1 year.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):I'm a good builder,worked a lot with individual mods.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I hope I'll be able to work with other players on big projects

IGN: Fidget98160

Experience with Tekkit: I was very experienced, but the new updates are a bit foreign to me.

How long you have been playing for: I've played Minecraft since indev, and I played Technic when it first came out.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm good at building, as well as making things that function well while looking good.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I build well, respect others, and try to be helpful wherever I can.

IGN:diamondeye83

Experience with Tekkit: since tekkit classic was created, this one for a month(ish)

How long you have been playing for: MC since 1.5 technic since v1

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I mostly make automated systems so I can then explore tekkit, and go to space

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am freindly, and am looking for a anice server to play on.

IGN: Eashi

Experience with Tekkit: Tekkit classic but new to Tekkit

How long you have been playing for: 4 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): just about any job you would like to give me.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: even though im new to this version of tekkit i am a quick learner and I enjoy working on large scale projects and I am very versatile.

IGN:djflora

Experience with Tekkit: 2 Years, I have owned 2 servers and am currently playing on a FTB Server

How long you have been playing for: 2 years of tekkit, 2 years of minecraft

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I would say i'm best at IC2.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I am friendly and people like me on the other servers I play on

IGN:darklabxii

Experience with tekkit:none

How long you have been playing for:minecraft is 6 months

What are you good at:mining,fighting anything from the normal minecraft except redstone

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the server:I just want to learn stuff,but i can do normal things from minecraft.

IGN: Deas560

Experience with Tekkit: Not much really with this version, Know buildcraft and some other small stuff

How long you have been playing for: normal mc since 1.7, technic I started playing at some point quite a while ago(can't remember)

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I try to build awesome bases that involve building and redstone related stuff, and of course stuff tekkit adds

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm a helpful person and I know my redstone

Off topic: Im bad at remembering stuff, hope I remember to check this page again(will write it up on my desktop thou) :)

I will also try to get a friend to fill out this application so maybe you get two new server members ^^

I also like to live away from others, my buildings can get big sometimes(really far away, I'v been 10000 blocks away from spawn by walking sometimes xD)

IGN: Oqce54

Experience with tekkit: I've been playing tekkit for about 6-8 months and i know the basic stuff like machine recipes and how they work+ farming,mining,mobs,animals. I've been playing buildcraft,industrialcraft,equivalent exchange e.t.c

How long have you been playing for: I've played the basic minecraft since 1.7 beta and tekkit for 6-8 months.

What are you good at: Getting resourses like wood,minerals,food and im pretty good at surviving,exploring and adventuring

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: i like to help people like ''Noobs'' and i can learn other players how tekkit works

Off topic: im a lonewolf when it comes to build a house,im pretty bad at explaining stuff but people often get my meaning. :)

IGN:bobrules59

Experience with Tekkit: experienced with all types of tekkit and minecraft

How long you have been playing for: a year or so

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): i'm good at suriving and buildings

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: i'm polite and keep to my own thing and i like to build things without any problems.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons