• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Saintish

Experience with Tekkit: Basicly none just started T_T

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft few years tekkit none

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Building heres few exmples

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I dont really know ^_^ im just a friendly person who spends alot of time on Minecraft o_o Still need to learn tekkit it self but i think im not a half bad builder ^_^

IGN: PrestonSearcy

Experience with Tekkit: Played tekkit lite, and tekkit classic (when that was called tekkit), I have an understanding with most all the mods in tekkit.

How long you have been playing for: Minecraft: about 2 years. Tekkit: when it came out.

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):I love making buildings or other builds. I am not a fantastic builder but I don't think I'm bad. I don't like to make little dirt cubes to live in, and often I try many different techniques in my architecture. I also love the modular powersuites mod.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I don't cuss to other people who make me mad, I don't throw temper tantrums when I'm angry, I am funny and laid back when I need to be, but can be serious when needed. I don't tell crude jokes or be perverted and embarrass people.

P.S.: I thought adding Thu'um was a nice touch. I do not own Skyrim, but I appreciate it as a revolutionary game.

IGN: M0onter0f308

Experience with Tekkit: 6 months

How long you have been playing for: 6months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): computer craft, thuamcraft, thermal expansion, and build craft

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: i can build computers and provide a power plant to the world

IGN: dragonblaze007

Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing for a while and know the basics.

How long you have been playing for:For tekkit, a couple of months. For minecraft it self, i have been playing since beta 1.7.5

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am good at basic building and farming.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I would make it more fun for everyone.

IGN:Blu_Miner

Experience with Tekkit:Ive played tekkit lite before this and i just started playing tekkit main

How long you have been playing for:not much

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):im a decent builder

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:well im a nice person who likes to help others

IGN: TylerMiller843

Experience with Tekkit:I know about almost all the machines

How long you have been playing for:About a Year

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.):Building and Redstone

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server:I could bring good buildings and im very friendy if someone needs help

IGN:des061

Experience with Tekkit:played technic a lot moved on to tekkit and did pretty well

How long you have been playing for:6 or 7 months

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): good at all the basics and some in depth things and i can learn what i dont know quite quickly

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: teach me what to do ill do it and ill try to help in any way i can

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons