[1.3.9]Kentucky Fried Chocobo[PvP/New/WIP/Grief][# 20][Whitelist]

killerzod

Position: admin

IGN: omi_rocx15

Why KFC: I've been playing minecraft for a couple years, been recently playing big dig but before that had a lot of experience with tekkit, I enjoy working with a community and would like to become an active member of a (good) minecraft server. Not 100% experienced with most minor mods, fairly experienced with major mods, and I can work a wiki page pretty well so consider me an expert

Position: admin

IGN: omi_rocx15

Why KFC: I've been playing minecraft for a couple years, been recently playing big dig but before that had a lot of experience with tekkit, I enjoy working with a community and would like to become an active member of a (good) minecraft server. Not 100% experienced with most minor mods, fairly experienced with major mods, and I can work a wiki page pretty well so consider me an expert

Accepted as a player (maybe mod)

Position: Player

IGN:arallak

Why KFC: I'm 31 years old and play minecraft approximately 3 years old, like to make friends and build things practical and legal. Your server seems ideal for me to get both. I also hope to be able to help in the evolution of it.

Position: Player (Maybe moderator at some point_

IGN: sabakugaara8

Why KFC: I've been watching the forums for Big Dig servers for a while now, waiting for a semi-decent server to come up. Your server seemed the best and I really like it. I only play 3 days a week until I can get my computer up and running.

Position: Player (Maybe moderator at some point_

IGN: sabakugaara8

Why KFC: I've been watching the forums for Big Dig servers for a while now, waiting for a semi-decent server to come up. Your server seemed the best and I really like it. I only play 3 days a week until I can get my computer up and running.

Accepted add me on skype Ang31icdark

Why KFC: I'm 31 years old and play minecraft approximately 3 years old, like to make friends and build things practical and legal. Your server seems ideal for me to get both. I also hope to be able to help in the evolution of it.

Accepted welcome to the server!

Position:player

IGN: AGEOFLOL

Why KFC: I have just stopped playing on BigDig servers with my friend becuase he seems to rage quit every time he dies! D: Every time i find a new server, he either hates it or rages again... I would like to just be on a whitelist server to start playing Big Dig on my own again and have some fun!

position Player/builder (maybe mod but i won't beg)

IGN 1Charak2

why KFC T_T i will explain ive been playing big dig alot ive been going on servers and playing And dieing lol it happens but i grow tired of the servers due to them missing something but i think might like this server as it has no banned items and seems fun :D i like building stuff like tutorials and (im a rpg fan :) ) forts castles Bunkers the like and what forth so plese let me join the server

builder/mod (but i dont need to be)

epicness21

i think this server holds potential, this is a server worthy of the name, and this is a server that i think will allow me to be able to extend my creativity unlike other servers whom restrict it. please accept this application because i love this modpack and would like to be a builder/mod on a server of which cares about it's players. this server looks amazing to wrap it up! if you could... (if you cant its fine) i have my friend here, coolgoldboy150, and, Nate8946, they want to join too! but if you cant allow them to join w/o an application, thats okay. but please do if you could. that would be amazing. i will probably be doing youtube so this server will help by having great ping time. using CMD i pinged your server and i got like 957 ms! great connectivity and im guessing no lag. love it and please put me in!

epicness21

i think this server holds potential, this is a server worthy of the name, and this is a server that i think will allow me to be able to extend my creativity unlike other servers whom restrict it. please accept this application because i love this modpack and would like to be a builder/mod on a server of which cares about it's players. this server looks amazing to wrap it up! if you could... (if you cant its fine) i have my friend here, coolgoldboy150, and, Nate8946, they want to join too! but if you cant allow them to join w/o an application, thats okay. but please do if you could. that would be amazing. i will probably be doing youtube so this server will help by having great ping time. using CMD i pinged your server and i got like 957 ms! great connectivity and im guessing no lag. love it and please put me in!

Wrong server have not pics and none of you friends are on here servers down so yeah

Position: Mod/Admin

IGN: ollyollyoscar

Why KFC: Because i believe any whitelisted servers are the best as they keep out the noobs and let the real minecrafters play. ive had experience with servers as i have hosted 2 of my own and also been admin of a couple of my friends servers, so i know all that there is to being a good admin and i would love to join a well organised community of passionate minecrafters like me...

IGN: withiinthesimple

Why KFC: I am looking for a good white listed server to play one and your server seems very interesting, and i'd love to be a part of it. Thanks for your time

Position: Mod/Admin

IGN: ollyollyoscar

Why KFC: Because i believe any whitelisted servers are the best as they keep out the noobs and let the real minecrafters play. ive had experience with servers as i have hosted 2 of my own and also been admin of a couple of my friends servers, so i know all that there is to being a good admin and i would love to join a well organised community of passionate minecrafters like me...

IGN:santa609

Why KFC:Because I've been looking for a good Big Dig server and this looks like the one.

epicness21

Position:player

IGN: AGEOFLOL

Why KFC: I have just stopped playing on BigDig servers with my friend becuase he seems to rage quit every time he dies! D: Every time i find a new server, he either hates it or rages again... I would like to just be on a whitelist server to start playing Big Dig on my own again and have some fun!

ACCEPTED!