ME Precision Export Bus help

street_carp

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, but after searching I couldn't find any information relating to my problem either here or on the AE website. I've recently finished modifying my farming setup to have my ME network handle all my resources and installed a Precision Export Bus to feed a Bio Reactor via item tesseracts, however it currently only seems to feed whatever item is in the first slot into the Bio Reactor. So far I have carrots, potatoes and wheat seeds placed into the Export Buses item slots in that order but it just fills up the Reactor with carrots, if I swap the carrots for something else in the first slot it fills up with that instead. Have I got the right pipe? I'm not the most technically minded person but I was under the impression that the Precision Export Bus would evenly output whatever items were placed in it in the order they were placed, and this is what I need :P Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It does output in the order provided, but it does all of the item provided until that item is exsahusted or has nowhere to go. Try seeding the reactor with the items you want. Fill the reactor inventory with 3 slots of each type of item and the bus should auto refill each of them as they deplete, if you run out of carrots/potatoes/seeds you will have to reset it but this should do what you are looking for.

I tried starting it off like you said but that didn't work, the second and third items depleted in the Reactor but only the first item was replenished. I think I understand what you said about the way the Precision Bus functions and it seems that it's probably not the most ideal pipe for my needs. I've settled for using three Basic Export Buses which seems to do what I need. Thanks for your help though.