Small Server looking for European player (British?)

Buttneck

Hi there. I run a small 6 slot server that currently has 3 active players, soon to be 4. One of the guys is European (German) and although I keep odd hours, he is usually on alone. He expressed to me that he would love to have a Brit on the server just so he had someone to play with.

I would prefer someone who is 18+ and mature, so I don't have to babysit. I am 43 and the other "main" guy is 39, so adults are preferred.

We are running Big Dig 1.2.2 at the moment but the discussion is always open if we want to change modpacks. Big Dig is my current favorite, though. (Beekeeping is soooo addictive.)

Anyway, message me if you want to try my server out. It's basic Big Dig 1.2.2 with no addons or extra mods. Please tell me a bit about yourself. It doesn't have to be a biography, just enough to show me your maturity level lol.

I am British. i was born and raised in Britain And I would love to join your server

although i am only 16 and am very mature for my age and i love to play big dig

This seemed like the perfect server cause i hate all the 2yr olds blowing up all there shit and then coming over to mine and my friends and start griefing thier houses and this server just seemed like the solution to my problems

IGM: ollyollyoscar

Hello.... I am not British but I just need a small server to play on... I have a high maturity level and like having mature people to hang out with.... I just don't like when people hate little kids because people who hate kids are really really really boring.... I have been looking for a Big Dig server for a while now... I found one but it was about 60 people at once. So even though I am not British I hope I can join! I really want to get in the server before its full!

IGM: satya

You don't have to be British to be on the server lol...I am just looking for someone in the right time zone so my buddy has someone to play with. We are mostly American, and the server is actually hosted in Arizona.

On to the next point: I DID say message me in my original post, so if you are in fact still interested in playing on my server (AND live in a European time zone...please indicate that in your message lol) then we can talk.

If that's too much to ask, then no...application denied. Sorry to be a douchebag about it, but not being able to follow instructions is a bad sign in my experience. The last thing I need is someone who doesn't pay attention.

Thank you.

Buttneck

You don't have to be British to be on the server lol...I am just looking for someone in the right time zone so my buddy has someone to play with. We are mostly American, and the server is actually hosted in Arizona.

On to the next point: I DID say message me in my original post, so if you are in fact still interested in playing on my server (AND live in a European time zone...please indicate that in your message lol) then we can talk.

If that's too much to ask, then no...application denied. Sorry to be a douchebag about it, but not being able to follow instructions is a bad sign in my experience. The last thing I need is someone who doesn't pay attention.

Thank you.

Buttneck

Well I kinda figured you would be perfectly fine with me doing the EASYER way.... Because it is as they say... Dont do it the hard way if you dont have to. I guess I can message next time but this is just a let you know reply. Hope to join still though.

Sorry about the previous post its only cause i'm new on forums and well... actually... this is my first time on a forum and well... i didn't know how to message in your "original post" and it's not that i can't follow instructions it's that i'm not used to this and i would really like to join. i haven't found any decent big dig servers yet and i think this is the one for me. quiet... peaceful... small community's. so sorry if i caused any inconvenience to you and if you could just allow me to join or even just tell me what "messaging in an original post means" then that would be helpful.

Thanks.

Sorry about the previous post its only cause i'm new on forums and well... actually... this is my first time on a forum and well... i didn't know how to message in your "original post" and it's not that i can't follow instructions it's that i'm not used to this and i would really like to join. i haven't found any decent big dig servers yet and i think this is the one for me. quiet... peaceful... small community's. so sorry if i caused any inconvenience to you and if you could just allow me to join or even just tell me what "messaging in an original post means" then that would be helpful.

Thanks.

Well that is why I didnt message but kinda didnt want to say it XD

hi there im 13 so i was wondering y you don't like kids on your server i mean shear they git mad and stuff but some are really marcher about stuff like me im marcher but if i did not spell that right tell me but could i join if its not full?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I am a British guy. 21 years old. Always looking to play with a more mature crowd. People who can have a bit of a laugh and talk to while I build and mine. Its good to play with people who you don't have to explain what you mean to. Which is what ends up happening when you play with the younger guys.

Hope to play with you soon.

Elliott

(IGN: Fluffers91)