WHEN DO YOU FIX IT?

bbbbende

Question

Launcher Version: newest

Operating System: windows 7

Java Version: newest

Antivirus Program: eset nod

Description of Problem:

I can't run it says invalid username/password combination but im used all of em (minecraft login, techinc login, google login, and FORUM LOGIN) SO FIX IT

Error Messages:

invalid username/password combination

Error Log:

11 answers to this question

Hi, I'm doing something wrong and it's not working, so it must be your fault. FIX IT NOW OR I WILL DO SOMETHING I HAVEN'T DECIDED ON YET TO YOU

Great bug report there. The Error message tells you what's wrong though: Your username and/or password are invalid.

when we can actually play without the launcher messing up

I logged in 5 minutes ago, I logged in yesterday, I logged in first time successfully every time for the last year. I fail to see how this is a launcher issue not a PEBKAC issue

Recheck your login, change your password and try again, ensure the launcher is not being in anyway restricted, stop asking the team to fix that which is not broken (just because it doesn't work for a small number of people does not mean it's broken on the teams end)

Same Issue, Username and password dont match, plz help

This is basically one of the most terrible bug reports ever, so I'd recommend making your own thread - without the mistakes that the OP here did. You're more likely to get an answer that way.

Hint: it's not the launcher's fault. Don't blame the Technic team like this guy did...