Bug report - Massive Chocobo apperances

Linazerahn

So, I've captured two chocobos for breeding: a male called Chaos with rainbowish feathers on the back of its head and a female normal yellow named Renoa. I gave them each a lovely gysahl green and they bred Bluecobo and a green chocobo.

I then went back to my farm to get some more gysahl greens for further breeding (took less than a minut) and returned to this:

931212_579560402084224_1118403582_n.jpg

There were tamed chocobos everywhere and my bluecobo where no longer blue but plain normal yellow and my green where gone only Renoa seemed to be normal. Before I did anything I restarded everything just to make sure, but it stayed the same.

I killed them all and started over by finding and taming some new Chocobos. I bred two of them called one of the newborn babies for lilli, left them for a little while to farm more gysahls and retuned to a massive amount of fully grown Lillis.

7201_579563258750605_1593854425_n.jpg

I have no idea of what to do about this. There are other strange things about the chocobos, like when I bred a pair for the first time I know they are surpossed to walk close towars eachother and then a baby appears, but one of them kept following the other and I couldn't order it to stay put or follow me using the Chocopedia.

I'm playing alone on my own, not on an online server and my Big Dig is ver. 1.3.9.

yeah same thing happened to me the other day. It caused so much lag I had to edit the world and remove them all. From what I hear breading chocobos causes this major glitch. So I'd advise everyone against that for now at least.

I had the same thing after breeding two chocobos and coming back to this 10 minutes later:

I tried mass murdering them but they would not die unless I switched the world off peaceful. I've left it on easy and haven't had the issue since, but I also haven't tried breeding again chocobos either.

It's a known issue with Chococraft 2.8.4, suprised this version was included in Big Dig.

I have tested out 2.8.5 which is fine though it crashes the server when a chcobo spawns if using mcpc plus.

I had to removed the mod from my pack for the time being because of all this.