[1.5.2][Applications Closed]TechBeast[Custom][Dedicated-24/7][Teamspeak-24/7][Whitelisted]

61761.png

Hello everyone. You may or may not have tried my custom modpack yet but I am currently running a 24/7 Dedicated server for this.

Here's a little bit of information about the modpack.

TechBeast is a modpack heavily inspired by Feed The Beast, It includes all the mods that FTB Ultimate has (apart from one not updated to 1.5.2) It also includes many mods which add plenty of things to do, You wont be bored!

Coremod List

CodeChickenCore

CoFHCore

CreeperCollateral

denLib

DynamicLights

GuiAPI

ImmibisMicroblocks

MultiMine

NotEnoughItems

Novamenu

PowerCrystalsCore

StalkerCreepers

TreeCapitator

Mod list:

AdditionalBuildcraftObjects

AdvancedMachines

AdvancedSolarPanels

AnimatedPlayer

AppliedEnergistics

ArsMagica

AttachableGrinder

BackPacks

BackTools

BetterAnvils

BiblioCraft

BinnieMods (ExtraBees & ExtraTrees)

Biomes-O-Plenty

bspkrsCore

Buildcraft

CampingMod

Chargepads

ChickenChunks

ClaySpawn

CompactSolars

CompactWindmills

ComputerCraft

CoralReefMod

CraftGunpowder

CustomMobSpawner

DamageIndicators

DartCraft

DeadlyWorld

DenPipes

DenPipesForestry

DesertCraft

DimensionalDoors

EasyCrafting

EE3

Electrodynamics

EnderStorage

EnergyManipulator

Equivalency

ExtendedGlass

ExtrabiomesXL

ExtraCells

ExtraUtils

Factorization

FlatBedrock

FloatingRuins

Forestry

ForgeIRC

FurnitureMod (CrayFish)

GateCopy

GetAllSeeds

GraviSuite

GravityGun

GregTech (Patched for Tekkit by me)

HarvestCraft

HateSnow

Hats

HatStand

HDSAC

Highlands

HungerOverhaul

IC2

IC2NuclearControl

iChunUtil

ImmibisCore

ImmibisPeripherals

InfiniTubes

INpureTools

InventoryTweaks

IronChest

JammyFurniture

LavaMonsters

LightBridgesAndDoors

LiquidEnergy

LiquidXP

LomLib

LostBooks

MagicBees

MagicYarn

MelonSpawn

MineFactoryReloaded

MiscPeripherals

MobAmputation

MobDismemberment

MoCreatures

ModularForcefieldSystem

ModularPowersuits

ModularPowersuits-Addons

MouseTweaks

MushroomSpawn

Mystcraft

Natura

NEIAddons

NEIPlugins

NetherOres

NumiRP

Obsidiplates

OmniTools

OpenCCSensors

OreDupeFix

PlayerHeads

PluginsforForestry

PortalGun

PowerConverters

ProjectBench

Railcraft

RedstoneInMotion

RefinedBiofuel

Reliquary

RottenFleshLeather

Ruins

SecretRooms

SimpleRecipes

SmeltableGravel

SoulShards

SpecialMobs

StevesCarts

Stick2Plank

StoneBasin

Taverns

TConstruct

TemperatePlants

Thaumcraft

ThaumicTinkerer

ThermalExpansion

Torched

TubeStuff

TukMC

TwilightForest

UtilityMobs

VanillaRecipes

WeaponMod

WeeFlowers

Wool2String

XtraFuels

XtraRecipes

ZansMinimap

So then what do we have?

• 24/7 Dedicated Server (Linux], 16gb Ram.
  • 24/7 Teamspeak server.

What are we looking for?

We strive to have a friendly community of people with the same interests as each other that work with each other and are respectful.

Some Basic Server Rules:

• Absolutely no griefing whatsoever.
  • Don't use TNT/Nukes/Any of this kind.
  • Mystcraft Ages, Twilight Forest are enabled. Don't overly create ages.
  • Don't share server IP, I don't care that its whitelisted. Just don't.
  • Don't exploit, dupe, abuse bugs, or anything like this.
  • Be respectful to everyone, We are a community.

What am I required to join?

Apply Here

We also require you to be able to speak English & A method of contacting you such as skype or steam, If you don't have these then Teamspeak will be fine. If you have these and don't want to post them publicly then feel free to send me a pm.

Once you have submitted an application on my website I will personally email you with teamspeak server and then we can talk about some of the things. I can also help you troubleshoot if you happen to have any issues with the modpack.

Last Notes:

• The server will be starting with a fresh map ready for the community.

• We are looking for around 14 (maybe more) members although the server is capable of holding over 100.

• We can also deny any applications if we feel the need, So be respectful of the decision and we may change our mind if you can prove us wrong! :D

6 Spaces Available! [8/14]

Modpack Url: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/techbeast.77931

Applications are currently temporarily closed while I make some important stability updates to the modpack. I will be opening them again asap, Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Age (Any, Just be mature)13
  • Name:Mark Senavsky
  • Ingame Name:Marksky345
  • Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story :) Just looking for a good 1.5.2 server that the maps arent all griefed up
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes I do agree

• Age (Any, Just be mature): 13( I know i don't look mature but i give you my word i am)
  • Name: Daniel
  • Ingame Name: MisterCreeperr
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before?: FTB Ultimate, DW20, Mindcrack, and all kinds of tekkit
  • Why would you like to join?: Well i was looking for a modpack whit whitelisted server and whit lots of mods and almost no lag so i could record to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueScreamBoys
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time?: Well i agree whit all of them and i totally accept their modification/add any time

• Name: HeroGabe
  • Ingame Name: HeroGabe
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before?: Yes
  • Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story :): I love FTB and Tekkit, and extra mods are very nice.
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time?: Yes to both.

• Age (Any, Just be mature): 22
  • Name: Chris Gammon
  • Ingame Name: Chris4791
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? Tekkit and some FTB, have experience with most machine/magic mods, arsmagica is a personal favorite, have done multiple modpack private servers
  • Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story :): I'm just looking for another server since my friend shut down his private modpacked server because it got too expensive.
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes, and Yes.

• Age (Any, Just be mature) 15
  • Name: Edward Sciberras
  • Ingame Name: Snowxibby0
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? Yes
  • Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story Because i love tekkit and all my friends said that i cant become a staff on a server.
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes

• Age (Any, Just be mature)13
  • Name:Mark Senavsky
  • Ingame Name:Marksky345
  • Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story :) Just looking for a good 1.5.2 server that the maps arent all griefed up
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes I do agree

• Age (Any, Just be mature): 13( I know i don't look mature but i give you my word i am)
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before?: FTB Ultimate, DW20, Mindcrack, and all kinds of tekkit
  • Why would you like to join?: Well i was looking for a modpack whit whitelisted server and whit lots of mods and almost no lag so i could record to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueScreamBoys
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time?: Well i agree whit all of them and i totally accept their modification/add any time

• Name: HeroGabe
  • Ingame Name: HeroGabe
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before?: Yes
  • Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story :): I love FTB and Tekkit, and extra mods are very nice.
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time?: Yes to both.

• Age (Any, Just be mature): 22
  • Name: Chris Gammon
  • Ingame Name: Chris4791
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? Tekkit and some FTB, have experience with most machine/magic mods, arsmagica is a personal favorite, have done multiple modpack private servers
  • Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story :): I'm just looking for another server since my friend shut down his private modpacked server because it got too expensive.
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes, and Yes.

• Age (Any, Just be mature) 15
  • Name: Edward Sciberras
  • Ingame Name: Snowxibby0
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? Yes
  • Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story Because i love tekkit and all my friends said that i cant become a staff on a server.

Pmed with Teamspeak IP.

Unapproved, You seem like a nice person but unfortunately its hard to understand your english & lag too much on the server.

• Name: Anderson
  • Ingame Name: arallak
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? I've played all packs ftb and Tekkit known but I prefer the Ultimate and BigDig.
  • Why would you like to join? I liked the description of the server, and looking for a mature server to play.
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes, I agree.

• Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? I've played all packs ftb and Tekkit known but I prefer the Ultimate and BigDig.
  • Why would you like to join? I liked the description of the server, and looking for a mature server to play.
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes, I agree.

Accepted.

• Age 13
  • Name: Chase
  • Ingame Name: TheCyberNerder
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? I have played with the old tekkit/Technic as well as most FTB packs
  • Why would you like to join? I am just a minecrafter that wants a server that brings a lot of mods to the table
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes, I agree

• Age 13
  • Name: Chase
  • Ingame Name: TheCyberNerder
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? I have played with the old tekkit/Technic as well as most FTB packs
  • Why would you like to join? I am just a minecrafter that wants a server that brings a lot of mods to the table
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? Yes, I agree

Accepted.

• Age (Any, Just be mature) 21
  • Name: Felix

• Ingame Name: waldlauefer

• Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? yep

• Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story
    :)
    Seems like a cool server with alot of mods

• Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? yes

• Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story :) Seems like a cool server with alot of mods

Accepted

• Why would you like to join? A short explanation will do, not your life story :) Seems like a cool server with alot of mods

Accepted.

Accepted.

• Age 15
  • Name: Evan
  • Ingame Name: diamondeye83
  • Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? too much
  • Why would you like to join? Well, after looking through some mediocre ftb servers, a tried to find one here, and this is the best one that i saw
  • Do you agree to the server rules & Agree they may be changed at any time? i agree

• Name: Edward

• IGN: SpaceRiceBowl

• Have you played FTB or Tekkit before? Just Tekkit, not too much of FTB

• Why would you like to join? I was looking for a nice and friendly technic server when I stumbled upon this server.

the instructions on the modpack URL say i should have a minimum of 2GB , but i only have a maximum of 1. how do i fix this?

You have the 32bit version of Java installed, What you need to do is remove java completely and install this version: http://www.java.net/download/jdk8/archive/b96/binaries/jre-8-ea-bin-b96-windows-x64-27_jun_2013.exe

This will solve your issues,

Cheers