Banned from chat?

Vas

I'm done with the conversation.

I'm having a stressful weak, I just want to drop all of this, cool off and come back later when I am not so stressed. I admit my reaction to what was said in the chat wasn't necessary and my further reactions after (taking it to the forums) were also un-nessicary. I don't think very well when I'm angry, of course no one really does. I wasn't using aspergers as an excuse, I said it and other things effect my judgement and therefor make it harder for me to get along with people. Aspergers was just the only thing I felt like naming but there are others.

My conclusion is that I will not participate in any debate in the chat (if I ever can go back) ever again, if I go there, it will be to ask a question related to Tekkit, nothing more. Though it's probably just as easy to ask in the forums although slower.

I know that there is a lot of decisions I have made that weren't the right decisions, and now I just want to delete this thread and try to move on, not making the same mistakes again. I have to deal with enough as is, it only adds further stress to my life having to deal with this. It makes me remember my school years where everyone picked on me because it was funny picking on "that stupid kid". Took me 4 years to become social again and that was only online through text. I just want this "make an example of him" shit to end.

I guess it's not enough to realize I made some dumb mistakes, people want to continue hurting me as much as they can simply to make an example out of me because they find it fun or something. I try to remove the mistake and all the admins here want to keep bringing them back and making everyone else hate me further. I'm going to ignore this topic from now on, it's apparent it's only purpose left here is lulz for trolls.

I'm having a stressful weak, I just want to drop all of this, cool off and come back later when I am not so stressed. I admit my reaction to what was said in the chat wasn't necessary and my further reactions after (taking it to the forums) were also un-nessicary. I don't think very well when I'm angry, of course no one really does. I wasn't using aspergers as an excuse, I said it and other things effect my judgement and therefor make it harder for me to get along with people. Aspergers was just the only thing I felt like naming but there are others.

My conclusion is that I will not participate in any debate in the chat (if I ever can go back) ever again, if I go there, it will be to ask a question related to Tekkit, nothing more. Though it's probably just as easy to ask in the forums although slower.

I know that there is a lot of decisions I have made that weren't the right decisions, and now I just want to delete this thread and try to move on, not making the same mistakes again. I have to deal with enough as is, it only adds further stress to my life having to deal with this. It makes me remember my school years where everyone picked on me because it was funny picking on "that stupid kid". Took me 4 years to become social again and that was only online through text. I just want this "make an example of him" shit to end.

I guess it's not enough to realize I made some dumb mistakes, people want to continue hurting me as much as they can simply to make an example out of me because they find it fun or something. I try to remove the mistake and all the admins here want to keep bringing them back and making everyone else hate me further. I'm going to ignore this topic from now on, it's apparent it's only purpose left here is lulz for trolls.

lulz for trolls

EDIT: Wait, no, that's not funny. Ooops.

• Moderators

I'm having a stressful weak, I just want to drop all of this, cool off and come back later when I am not so stressed. I admit my reaction to what was said in the chat wasn't necessary and my further reactions after (taking it to the forums) were also un-nessicary.....

This is what you should have done from the very start

And with that, the thread is over. I do not find it "fun" to make examples of people. I find it necessary to highlight examples of what not to do. That being done... /thread.