[1.1.7] Tourney Tekkit[PvE][30 slots][No Whitelist][No DD] - Survival Server

Pewx

Hey, some found out that uraninite is not generated in the map, it seems to be because the line "B:"Generate Uranium Ore"" in the automic science config is set to false by default in tekkit.

It's already enabled on the server but still doesn't generate uranite. It's a bug that needs to be fixed by tekkit.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a really great server. I'll check it out when I get home.

I don't generally play on public servers but this seems like a good place to start. :)

You're very welcome to join.

The server is indeed public but has a very small user base so it pretty much feels like playing on a private / closed server in my opinion.

We are usually 0 players during day time and around 8 players during evening. (European time)

Update: We had some heavy lags today (15th july) and it has been fixed.

Hmm. Hoping for no lag on a server all the way across the Atlantic and then some might be a little optimistic. I'll hop on tomorrow again to see how it is.

If you tried to join yesterday we were suffering from HEAVY lags because of around 200 000 flowing lava blocks in nether. Caused by lava pumps. We fixed it however so there shouldn't be any lags at all now. May be slight if you're across the Atlantic indeed but shouldn't be much.

It does seem much better. I just hopped on to check and also crafted and placed a chest. The protection plugin is very cool.

Welcome to the server. That plugin is very useful and simple to use. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to appeal to my ban, I didn't mean what I said, I was just mad, sorry.

My IGN is hornetboy21. Before I quit I said "Screw this serverrrrr!" and I am very sorry I said it I was mad that I died and lost a very hard earned thing.

I will ask the admin who banned you and get back to you.

We've decided to not lift the ban. There was more to it than just "Screw this server!". You've been acting rude and childish to other players and we don't tolerate such behaviour. Hope you will find another server, good luck.

The server has been crashing frequently the last few days I have been unable to find out the cause. If anyone would know what it could be, some certain machine or so, please let me know.

As for update. We won't update to 1.1.6 because it's a very buggy version of tekkit. Hopefully 1.1.7 will be here soon with fixes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons