[1.3.9]CLOSED[Need Staff]What the server becomes is up to the staff. <-- Very Imp.

missmag

I have bought a hosted minecraft server and i need some staff. I'm looking for experienced people to help run this server. I need people to help (Full list Below)

What We Need.(What we have/Max we need)

Builders - 3/3

Law Enforcers - 2/2

Advertiser - 1/1

Permission Manager -10/1

Plugin Manager - 1/1

More Info On What Each Roll Will Do.

Builders - Will be main builders of the server, will get the perks of using world edit in there builds (If you abuse it you will be demoted).

Law Enforcers - Will be the servers main group that will keep the players of the server inline (If they bully of abuse players/power they will be demoted and possibly banned) will be Admins.

Advertiser -Will take over the real forum post for the server and the Enjin Site.

Plugin Manager -Will handle the servers plugins, And will also help with server Law Enforcement, will be the Head Admin of the server, Will get FTP Access, Control Panel Access

Permissions Manager - Will handle the server permissions, will also get to use what ever permissions plugin they what, will get FTP Access, Control Panel Access and will be Co-Owner.

Server Info

Main Ip - MinecraftForever.PlayAt.CH

Secondary Ip - 192.111.133.177

Hey, i would like to be a law enforcer, though i think you need more if you need it to work, depending on the population. I would like to be a builder as well if you need it :) but how often is the server down?

Hey, i would like to be a law enforcer, though i think you need more if you need it to work, depending on the population. I would like to be a builder as well if you need it :) but how often is the server down?

Server should never be down, but it was because i was doing offline work on it, but when the server goes plugin it will be 99.99% up

There seems a lack of information on what the server will be?

Is it going to be a creative (builders get world edit permissions?)

Is it going to be a raiding and pvp world

Is it going to be a casual PvE world

Also i would like to be law enforcement.

Cancel that, i am no longer interested in this

There seems a lack of information on what the server will be?

Is it going to be a creative (builders get world edit permissions?)

Is it going to be a raiding and pvp world

Is it going to be a casual PvE world

Also i would like to be law enforcement.

What the server Becomes is up to the staff

I would love to become a part of this server! I have plenty of experience with the new Tekkit, Big Dig, Tekkit Lite, and Tekkit Classic. Being a server owner in the past, I could take on the plugin management (And if necessary develop a few plugins for the server myself). I have always wanted to help someone with a server rather than running it myself!

BTW, My IGN is spoony_loony.

I would love to be a part of the server. It doesn't really matter what i become but i want to be part of the server. I have run various tekkit servers that died because my computer died. I have also been an admin on a vanilla minecraft server for about a month now. I hope my knowledge about tekkit and servers can help you with your server :) i hope to hear back from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey people i would like to join but i noticed its whitlisted i could also be a builder and or a lawenforcer im very good at building and cant teach

some kids a leson when they break the rules thx my ign is xXhidden_bladeXx as is my account agin thanx for reading :) bye now

-Aiden;)

oh i forgot to say my name is Aiden

Hey so i would like to join your server and be a builder or a law enforcer. Whatever you need i can be. I have played minecraft for several years now and would love to become part of your server. Skype me if you need to talk to me about it: Kaydn Brown and my ign is Shiftykid34

• 5 weeks later...

ok i have been on over 150 different servers for both modded and vanilla i can do many things with ur server to help u get out there now my fault is i dont know all commands as though i have never been modded on any server or even ranked over default i wasn't lucky like other people so i hope i can go on ur server and hopefully be opped

• 1 month later...