How to disable Teleport Teathers?

zenmender

Well i Made the mistake of allow these and as my playerbase rose to 30-50 major tps problems started. I can be the only one on and thousands of chunks are loaded. I did my research and it seems you used to be able to disable them in the additionalpipes config. Well apparently there is no config anymore? Anyone know how to disable these or remove them from the whole world?

Well i Made the mistake of allow these and as my playerbase rose to 30-50 major tps problems started. I can be the only one on and thousands of chunks are loaded. I did my research and it seems you used to be able to disable them in the additionalpipes config. Well apparently there is no config anymore? Anyone know how to disable these or remove them from the whole world?

I found APUnofficial.cfg in my config folder -- of course, I don't know if one of those lines addresses your issue, as I'm unfamiliar with Additional Pipes at this point.

• Discord Moderator

The nice thing about the "Chunk Loader" over the Teleport Tether is that the system will keep track of who owns them. That being said, just type "/chunkloaders" in the game and you'll get an external app which will let you track them all down and break them. Then you can use some plugin or mod to prevent players from placing them.

Yes well i am allowing dimensional anchors because i can remove the mod and reboot twice to remove them all. I give them free to my players and remove them once weekly and set a limit per player. Teleport teathers i did block using banitem but the ones already there are still in affect. Also thanks that is the config i dident relize APUnofficial was aditional pipes.