Tekkit Survival Island

dwwojcik

I generally regard stuff like survival island as something for vanilla only, but WRONG! It's fun with tekkit too!

Check out what I've been up to!

I <3 Thermal Expansion

2013-06-27_10.41.49.png

Outside of my house:

2013-06-27_10.43.23.png

Map of my island:

2013-06-27_10.43.39.png

If people are interested I can post more pics as I make progress.

Glad you like it. :)

The start of my real base:

2013-06-27_18.36.10.png

It's gonna have underwater tunnels and towers and bridges and stuff. The bridge from the island was going to be a rail, but they seemed glitchy when I tried them and its so short that it isn't even worth it.

Free building materials is awesome when you have big plans and little space. A Thermal Expansion stone generator:

2013-06-27_18.36.56.png

Just an Igneous Extruder on top of an Aqueous Accumulator.

The pic of my farm wont post. It's nothing special anyway.

I'm coming up with a list of things to bring back from the mainland on an 'expedition' I'm planning. So far I have:

• 2 each of Pigs, Cows, Sheep, and Chickens in single use safari nets from the abandoned mineshaft.
  • MFR Rubber
  • Pumpkins if I can find 'em.
  • Jungle, Birch, and Spruce saplings.
  • Vines

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome i can imagine where this is going :D keep it up... an underwater base comes to mind how about that? you can use dimensional doors to get in and our quickly :) i love thous doors

PS.

Well i saw some carts that can collect energy from the sun... i'm thinking an over the sea rail system that uses that, just a square platform with rails and stuff... maybe that'll look cool... don't know if its going to be good right now but maybe in the long run will...

You can get all the different woods using the ee3 minium stone, just put the logs into the crafting bench with the stone and you get the different wood

Yup! Does that work with saplings though?

I've been playing a normal map with my cousin. I still have the save file, though, so I may pick this back up again.