Texture Pack Question

Delgar

Well the first thing to learn about any mod games mod community is things aren't going to be done for you, there may be a couple texture packs for tekkit floating around but you may have to do the legwork and assemble them yourself, try the minecraft forums, and take the tekkit modlist with you if they don't have one pre built just find every mod on the list and assemble it yourself. Follow the instructions on the site. http://www.minecraftforum.net/ have at!

• Discord Moderator

@Delgar: There is a Sphax version of the pack which has most of the mods. You can get it at http://bdcraft.net/forums and look for the Tekkit thread in the forum for mod packs.

@Tokiwartooth: do you actually help anyone in the threads you post into or are you always aggressive, condescending, and unhelpful? Not trying to take a jab at you, but just wondering how posts like that (and others in other threads) are supposed to raise the bar?

Ill be honest plow was having a bit of a bad day yesterday, so my snark was coming out as white hot rage a bit, that being said I tire easily of low information people who join a community with little to no intent to contribute anything meaningful, only to try and get others to do work for them for nothing, if you don't put any effort into figuring out your own problems before coming here, don't bother to read any of the stickies and generally ignore any sense of forum etiquette, Im prolly gonna condescend, its what I do, and really its not my job to be helpful, but if you really look at my contributions around here, I actually do put forth quite an effort when people provide the info that is needed without tons of badgering first but in the long run the posts of mine that stand out will be the ones where I appear to be "mean."

Which we don't mind, really. The ones who really grok things around here peffer to show the sticky end of the stick to discourage bad posting (and bad posters, for that matter.)

We do have a tradition of snark, though. The Whale Box is full of the best threads chosen by Cheapy for that purpose. And we do applaud well-used sarcasm in place of rudeness. There's something comical about it when it's well-placed right between the eyes of the stupid. :D