Adding ICBM Mod to Tekkit?

gring0

Hi,

i'm currently running Tekkit - a new frontier on my pc and my server and its a great collection of mods :)

But today, i noticed the Voltz ICBM mod on youtube, for example I saw a battleship war with Rockets (my next projectwill be DEFINITIVLEY a submarine :D ).

So i've downloaded the build 72 jars for Voltz ICBM (latest for minecraft 1.5.1, my tekkit launcher is running with). But it seems the Mod is not loaded.

I even noticed a Voltz mod pack in the tekkit launcher, but i'm only interested in adding the ICBMs to the standard tekkit and continue my current map with it.

If i copy the icbm.jar of the voltz mod folder to the mods folder of tekkitmain, the launcher won't start the game at all (without that i've noticed any errors).

Any way i could manage it to add the ICBM mod to my tekkit pack?

thanks

gring0

Dosn't work at all :(

I've downloaded:

for universal electricity api (latest for 1.5.1):

BasicComponents_v1.3.2.79.jar

BCDev_1.3.2.79.jar

UniversalElectricity_v1.3.2.79.zip

for icbm (latest for 1.5.1):

ICBM_API_1.1.2.72.zip

ICBM_Contraption.jar

ICBM_Explosion.jar

ICBM_Sentry.zip

Placed all of them in mods/ in the tekkitmain folder.

If i place BasicComponents_v1.3.2.79 and BCDev_1.3.2.79 together i get an error saying multiple mods.

If i run with only one of them, the launcher starts properly, but the voltz mods are not loaded.

The Basic components seem to load fine, can see the ore and the generator, but the icbm mod isn't loading.

In the ForgeModLoader-client-0.log, i only get two messages per icbm mod that could hint for a error:

FML has found a non-mod file ICBM_Explosion_v1.1.2.72.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.

and

[ForgeModLoader] The mod container ICBM_Explosion_v1.1.2.72.jar appears to be missing an mcmod.info file

Any ideas?

Got a soloution:

I've tried another version. The 79er Universal Electricity and the 68er ICBM build works fine with A New Frontier :)

Hi

I'm new to the mod pack and wondered if you could explain step by step how to add ICBM to tekkie a new frontier (even though i'm on a mac) that would be a great help because i've been searching all over the place for someone that even got close to doeing it successfully and you are the only one I could find. So pleas help me out of my misery xd

thanks