Discussion help! Please Read!

FPS Furry

First thing first if you have a question please make sure you can't possibly fix it yourself, if you can't then post a topic with the required information needed to help solve the problem like this.

(Title) brief description of the issue

(body) long description of the problem and why you think its happening.

Crash reports linked via paste bin.

A detailed list of your computer specs and operating system.

When did it happen and has it happened before.

And additional information you think we should know.

Please remember to NEVER DOUBLE POST! It breaks the internet and kills puppies.

Use the "edit" button if any additional information comes to you.

When you have figured out what went wrong, go to the first post and click "edit" and change the title to [solved] and be sure not only to include the solution to the problem IN the edited first post but to include the name of the one who helped you.

Thank you for your time and I damn hope this gets stickied.

For now please bump if you can!

If someone needs help they won't post here. This is stupid. People post in "Hexxit Discussion" for a reason, ok? If someone needs help then they'll make their own thread in Hexxit Discussion. Now, this is just stupid, it doesn't belong here, first of all. Second of all, you don't say "I h0pe ths gots stickeredd!!!!!11111" (Purposeful over exaggeration) Third of all, you don't tell people to bump a thread, they'll bump it if need be. All that this does is hide the actual noobs from the criticizing of the rest of the forums. Having them post here instead of letting them post their own thread lets them take refuge and avoid getting banned, Kellered, or Kitty Jailed by sticking out to the mods who help the forums.

Oh, and why don't you sign your post too, just to top off the cake.

If someone needs help they won't post here. This is stupid. People post in "Hexxit Discussion" for a reason, ok? If someone needs help then they'll make their own thread in Hexxit Discussion. Now, this is just stupid, it doesn't belong here, first of all. Second of all, you don't say "I h0pe ths gots stickeredd!!!!!11111" (Purposeful over exaggeration) Third of all, you don't tell people to bump a thread, they'll bump it if need be. All that this does is hide the actual noobs from the criticizing of the rest of the forums. Having them post here instead of letting them post their own thread lets them take refuge and avoid getting banned, Kellered, or Kitty Jailed by sticking out to the mods who help the forums.

Oh, and why don't you sign your post too, just to top off the cake.

they posted here on there own I never asked them to post here... try reading the thread before you post... its a guide to posting proper. Will you just go away and stop trolling for peanuts.

While I can see the good intention behind your posts, I feel the way you approach the situation could be better.

• If people need tech support, let them post their own thread. It makes searching easier, and allows them to mark their problem as solved when it's fixed.
  • People shouldn't be reminded about rules like double posting and such. Either they read the rules and know them, or they don't.
  • This is the Hexxit discussion forum, not tech support. Every other modpack has a specific bugs report forum, so I assume one will be created for Hexxit with an appropriate sticky explaining how to report bugs.

Oh Furry I'm sorry, I didn't see what EXACTLY you posted. I thought you wanted people to post in your own thread. But still, wrong place.

By the way, there's a section at the top of the forums which says GLOBAL RULES Read the rules or get bent, whichever