Hexxit

Hexxit

I personally prefer scale for PvP because it offers more protection than other armours (even rapiers, due to the resistance), but I find thief much better for exploring, as you can run really fast and see in the dark. :)

I'm definetely more of a thief guy for pvp. Maybe thats because i'm too lazy to change my armor, or because I like the speed which could allow me evade fights in the first place. Its probably the former reason :P

I just left my faction and joined a new one. I am glad that I choice to do so because I can protect my valuable and rares a lot better from raiders and enemy factions. The staff are very nice and helpful to everyone that needs it, if you have a question do not hesitate to ask a mod. Come and enjoy the fun!

Reason #3 to join hexxit

Hexxit has some awesome things, such as the twilight forest, the twilight forest is another demension where dungens
and boss mobs can be found, looted or fought to get amazing loot.

This server has so much potential and is always growing. With the amazing staff, the server is kept under control and players are kept at bay. There are plenty of factions to choose from and there is always something to do. Either go explore in the twilight forests, nether, or adventure world, to keep things fresh and fun they are updated every month for new battle towers and areas to get loot. Come and join the fun with everyone else, we're sure you'll have a great time!

There are so many things to do in hexxit! But going into faction wars in this server is definitely the best! The different ways to kill just make it fun, but the home harassing rule makes things good, so that people don't spawn kill you. Its the perfect balance!

When playing on this server, it will take a long time to get bored. There is always something new, cool and fun to do every single day. Either PVP, Building, Exploring, or just Mining! With minimal things banned you'll have many different things to look forward to.

Top 5 Reasons to join this server 

1.Amazing community(We are all like family)

2.Amazing staff (Kind and always there)

3.Amazing Team speak (to Communicate with Friends)

4.Fun plugins and events

5.You will never get board when you are sucked it XD

Join in the amazing fun today

Scale Armor, Thief Armor, and Tribal Armor are the best armor sets in the game. Scale is for Fire Resistance, Thief gives you speed and Tribal gives you Jump Boost. Each of them have their own special properties! Come onto the server and collect them all.