Necrotic Bones and Incomplete Wiki

Okay not to complain completely about the progress of the Wiki but, it is missing some information that others want to know. I cannot find that information and since I just jumped directly into the modpack, I didn't know anything so I crafted random stuff and saw what they did. I later realize a lot of what I craft doesn't really help out in my survival. xD

Now, what are Necrotic Bones? They are a key ingredient in crafting a Heart Container but I cannot seem to find on the internet how to get them nor does the NEI show any sort of crafting recipe for it. How do you get it? I saw somewhere that this miner got Fortune 3 and mined a lot and got a few of those (which doesn't sound right if you ask me).

Edit: I know the mod is a really new modpack and yes, it needs some time to write every single mod down. But to be honest. If people wanna know exactly what something does, why not find information from the mod websites and copy it to the wiki and give credit to the person who wrote it. Just saying...

Thanks for the help!

Necrotic Bones look like black bones. Bones come from skeletons. Black bones must logically be related to Wither Skeletons. Do the math... I didn't even have to look this up. I've had to look up about 2 things since the pack was released and they were mainly about the mods that didn't even have a mod page/wiki page yet, such as HexxitGear.

Okay. Let me get this though. I searched Internet through google... I killed a bit of Wither Skeletons and I mainly searched on the Hexxit Wiki instead of TechnicLauncher Wiki. I googled it so I wonder why I got cursed bones instead of necrotic bones as a search result :/

Edit: and I assumed it could come from a Wither related mob (Probably the skeleton) and I didn't appreciate the tone in which I was told. Not my fault google failed to direct me to technic wiki instead of toward cursed bones. And I did search necrotic bones minecraft and also added technic and hexxit after that didn't work...

An "necrotic bones minecraft" research brings me in first place to MF page of Tconstruct so I'll assume your appreciation of the tone isn't so trustfull either.

Well... I don't know. As soon as I searched those it never gave me good results. Always horrible ones... Never lead me to the TConstruct page at all. I was using an iPhone 4 but that shouldn't affect the search results. Don't ask me. I just... My judgment of his tone wasn't about mistrust or whatever. I found it rude the way it was typed. As if saying "HEY STUPID IT IS ..." It is basically saying use some common sense. I did use some and yea. I just found the way he said it to be rude. But that's my perspective and you dont have to see it that way. Stupid google. Being dumb on me again xD

Edit: ... The first thing I ask, a simple question and I feel like I was dissed off. I hate society today... Just cause you know it doesn't mean that everyone knows it and whatever. Man for all I know, it could be made by killing something or some new mob or rare mob I never encountered...

BTW not talking directly toward you (person I'm replying to) I'm saying, in general.