New minecraft vanilla update ideas

Shadow278

What would you like to see in a new minecraft update? Let it be flying kittens to new rocks, Just make sure its not over exaggerated or impossible. If I like it well enough I may just quote your idea.

If you don't like something here and can explain why in decent detail then I may just put a strike through an idea.

Land generation/Worlds

Add some more ruins, even if they do nothing. Try to put some on the surface, doesn't have to be big.

Add tree's to nether, even 1 would be enough

Add the Ather, I mean you got the nether and even the end. where is the Aether?

New trees

More gardening plants

New biomes

Weathered Brio- A fall looking place that is nearly void of tree's. The Atmosphere seems strange. Spawns next to Heathered lands.

Mobs

Change the colors on ender dragon, give some detail

Add a new creeper

Add ghost's in mine shafts (Passive)

Ores/weapons

It's time to add some kind of ore that affect's weapons and armor along side with another use.

Halloween update

• What I would like to see happen

• Add grave yards (Spawns in grasslands, forests, heathered lands, Weathered brio, and snow biomes)

• Let small mob camps spawn in, Tent, Bench, Campfire (Tent works like a bed)

• Add new biome called Heathered lands with camps

• Fully grown tree's are dead in these lands along with dark ground.

• A dark mansion that spawns in, Rumored to be herobrines house

• "Added herobrine" In change log

• Strange noises/ a new mob that Aggressively stalks you around underground only in this biome. Hard to spot.

Mobs- Chuca- Small black cubes that spawn in the ceiling of some mineshaft's. Have red eye's and stare at you until you leave the room. Harmless, can be picked up.

Chula- new boss. low health (180) is a chuca with blue eye's that take's up 4 squares.

To be fair, you should go throw that over to the MCForums. We only deal in putting cool mods together and making them behave for others to enjoy. We have no input on what Jeb puts in Vanilla, as he doesn't even know we exist.

To be fair, you should go throw that over to the MCForums. We only deal in putting cool mods together and making them behave for others to enjoy. We have no input on what Jeb puts in Vanilla, as he doesn't even know we exist.

Sorry for delay but will do

I doubt he hasn't heard of one of the technic mods. Tekkits probably one of the more popular packs out there.

Show me a tweet where he acknowledges the existence of Technic. (Bonus points if you can also find one for FTB.)

Contrary to popular belief twitter is not a site dedicated to storing every thought that goes through ones mind. Link me to a tweet where he acknowledges a mod, any mod at all. Good luck sorting through all 8000 of his. Notch him self said after stepping down that Jeb was more mod friendly then him. You would think that a critical success factor of Minecraft would get a bit of attention at Mojang?

Show me a tweet where he acknowledges the existence of Technic. (Bonus points if you can also find one for FTB.)

I have no doubt they're aware of Technic and possibly also FTB over at Mojang.

The thing is, though:

Acknowledgment is Endorsement.

I know that isn't true. You know that isn't true. A LOT of people know that isn't true.

It just takes a few idiots to believe that it IS true, however, and you've got a shitstorm a-brewin'.

Yep. Problem is, NOT saying anything creates the illusion of indifference. That's why I said that there won't be any looking over here for any improvements to Vanilla.

So you can't please everyone.

Yep. Problem is, NOT saying anything creates the illusion of indifference. That's why I said that there won't be any looking over here for any improvements to Vanilla.

So you can't please everyone.

But the disagreement is on whether or not hes aware of Technic. No doubt he doesn't look here for improvements.