Logistics Pipes and Applied Energistics Intergration.

techno156

I'm not suggesting anything, but has anyone played with the integration between LP and AE? Apparently, it's something that I should consider doing... simply due to the number of people that say the integration is terrific. (Personally, Logisticspipes was what got me into all this. :P) Personally, I'm a fan of logistics pipes, but I haven't played with them since the ole' Technicpack SSP edition. :P

There is some kind of integration between the two according to the AE wiki:

Logistics Pipes; Bi-directional request functionality, and shared power infastructure.

and

I heard this works with Logistics Pipes!

You can put a request pipe next to an interface to let ME see your LP setup, or you can put a provider pipe next to an interface to let LP see your ME storage. If you're sinking items into your storage, use an ItemSink Module instead of a basic pipe; this will allow LP to stop inserting properly if the network is full.

That also allows for much cheaper auto-crafting. AE's automatic crafting devours energy, and requires a rather large and expensive multiblock structure.

But AE's autocrafting structure is really cool. You can have both if you want.

Don't we go over this very same topic every couple of weeks...

As has been said many times before, you can hook up an ME interface with two chassis pipes. One to handle the AE>LP modules, and the other for the LP>AE modules.

If people still can't understand how it's done just search for the previous threads on this topic, there are links to youtube videos handholding you through the setup process...

[edit] : For those that don't know how to search.