mcmyadmin help with mcpc plus

Karaktar

hey guys we have this server and it was running ok before but for better administration we decided to get mcmyadmin but im having a little problem so heres what i did and what happening now

i bought and downloaded mcmyadmin and installed it

i then deleted the replaced the mincraft folder with a copy of our current server

i renamed mcpc to minecraft server and renamed minecraft server to minecraft server1

i started the server via mcmyadmin and everything booted up ok till

it got to galaticcraft it said there was an update and then forge started unloading dim -23

no problem then it tried unloading dim 1 and it just seems to be hanging there

as soon as i can find the log i will post

but isnt dim 1 the main world and if so why would it be trying to unload it?

ok with further investigation the server is in fact running only problem is mcmyadmin is not interacting with it

it starts it but then reaches a point where it no longer has control any ideas?

ok im a idiot i had to select mcpc plus in the configeration tab and rename the jarfile to mcpcplus.jar basically delete the version string data in the file name everything running proper now

holy crap guys just saw this thanks toki for sticking up for me and yeah dude maybe go back to school and learn to read English cause that is English and if you dont believe me take a close look at the declaration of independence seriously it will probably shock you

if you dont believe me take a close look at the declaration of independence seriously it will probably shock you

Oh Karaktar, don't ever change. You're such a character, Karaktar.