Phase Pipe Issue

Caarn

Ok I have an issue with all phase pipes..whether its regular, water proof, or the conductive. I connect it properly to everything and set the settings up right as well.

An example that i've tried. I set up my quarry and i want the phase pipe to transport everything to my base. so i connect a cobblestone transport pipe to the quarry then the phase pipe down. I set the phase to send only, freq +5. I then set up the other end at my base with the phase pipe set as send & receive, freq +5 connected to another cobblestone pipe going to chests. What happens after I turn the quarry on is the items spit out the phase pipe I have connected to the quarry and never get sent to the other phase pipe. Please Help if you have any idea what I'm doing wrong.

Ok I have an issue with all phase pipes..whether its regular, water proof, or the conductive. I connect it properly to everything and set the settings up right as well.

An example that i've tried. I set up my quarry and i want the phase pipe to transport everything to my base. so i connect a cobblestone transport pipe to the quarry then the phase pipe down. I set the phase to send only, freq +5. I then set up the other end at my base with the phase pipe set as send & receive, freq +5 connected to another cobblestone pipe going to chests. What happens after I turn the quarry on is the items spit out the phase pipe I have connected to the quarry and never get sent to the other phase pipe. Please Help if you have any idea what I'm doing wrong.

are you using v1.0.6 or v.1.1.5? I don't know about 1.1.5, but I'm pretty sure they're bugged in 1.0.6.

You would need a normal transport pipe to connect the phase pipe to a machine. Most of the time they don't directly attatch.

Don't forget to have a chunk loader or dimm anchor on both ends as well.

Edit-Misread your post

I would recommend using an Ender Chest instead.

Do tesseracts transport items?

yup either tesseracts or just update to 1.1.5 its pretty darn stable so far and should go recommended soon i expect

and yeah toki is right tesseracts are way better but phased are quite good early game when they work and i can confirm they work properly in 1.1.5 also you might not have noticed yet but conductive pipe are broken right now too in 1.0.6 so switching to 1.1.5 fixes that too

good luck