Problems with items

Kelsear

So I just recently decided I was going to try this version of tekkit. Well I usually play with a friend so I downloaded the server and everything. Got it up and running no problems. Once I got in the server the first thing I wanted to do was get into space. I go and find the items I need to build the ship and whatnot. When I click on them to put them into my inventory it proceeds to say something about the item not having an ID. It only does that when I try to take out items relating to space. Like the launching pads and the ship itself. I tried in single player mode and it worked fine so I don't understand what the problem is. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

probably an id conflict in the server im sure i saw a post about that somewhere here on how to fix but i can say its in the server configs somewhere and i can say i believe you need to do an id dump from your client nei and the server if thats possible and then go through and check and make sure all the id's line up properly

good luck

So I just recently decided I was going to try this version of tekkit. Well I usually play with a friend so I downloaded the server and everything. Got it up and running no problems. Once I got in the server the first thing I wanted to do was get into space. I go and find the items I need to build the ship and whatnot. When I click on them to put them into my inventory it proceeds to say something about the item not having an ID. It only does that when I try to take out items relating to space. Like the launching pads and the ship itself. I tried in single player mode and it worked fine so I don't understand what the problem is. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Run the server with launch.bat, not the minecraft_server.jar.

What do you mean launch it with the launch.bat? I launched it was the launch.bat and a a black screen pops up saying Java is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Then it sayas Press any key to continue. Confused :/

What do you mean launch it with the launch.bat? I launched it was the launch.bat and a a black screen pops up saying Java is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Then it sayas Press any key to continue. Confused :/

Your environment variables aren't set correctly, then.

Okay, so you'll want to find your path to java.exe. For me, this is C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe. So instead of "java", put in that path.