[24/7][3.1.2][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][64 slots][Multiverse][Mumble]

deApollo

Re: [24/7][2.1.1][Quantum Gaming Tekkit Server][42 slots][Whitelist]

IGN: thevy4

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: have fun, make friends, build ;D

What is your experience level with Tekkit: played for some weeks now, and getting better and better every day/hour

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist request

IGN: nhtg

Have you ever been banned: No

What do you plan to do on the server: Have fun and maybe join a fraction or something, and ofcourse respect the moderators :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? From 1/10 then i would say 6/10 i dont know about railcraft but good at build and industrialcraft

IGN:machinmad2

Have you ever been banned:nope

What do you plan to do on the server:playing with friends

What is your experience level with Tekkit?not that good but ill learn more

This one is for my friend

What do you plan to do on the server: build machines ect

what is your experience level with tekkit: probably 5 as i have been playing for a while.

IGN: fredfrog1234

IGN: markwrighty

What Do You Plan To Do On This Server: to learn how to use tekkit and survive, i wanted to find a server that is helpful and a good place to learn how to use tekkie, hopefully this is the one!!

What is Your Experience With Tekkit: only experience from creative mode (using the machines) not survivel, i really want to learn!!

Have You Been Banned: no never

ign:poi4521

have you ever been banned:sadly yes once but that was when i first joined and had the nooby sensation every body has. I have deeply matured since then and I would never ever do it again.

What do you plan to do on the server:I plan to have lots of fun and enjoy the tekkit pack.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?:Im pretty new too it but trust me I learn fast.

I hope this is good enough and if not thx for your attention!

IGN: lightice11

Have you ever been banned: No I have not

What do you plan to do on the server: Make fantastical factories

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Medium-High, have been playing Tekkit on another server that recently shut down.

IGN: Lord_Tronicus

Have you ever been banned: no

What do you plan to do on the server: Just have fun and do whatever help I can, maybe learn a few tricks while I'm around

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Average, Started playing about mid february this year. So I'm here to learn and get my input valued

IGN: myundietalk

Have you ever been banned: once before, but it was due to a argument with an administrator

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun with tekkit and possibly bring my "jeesh"

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Though i have minimal experience with tekkit, i have used Industrialcraft since it was in diapers way back in minecraft beta 1.1 =P

IGN: yoda392

Have you ever been banned: nope never even played online before

What do you plan to do on the server: nuclear engineering hopefully with only a few explosions (nothing serious :3)

What is your experience level with Tekkit: lots with redpower and ic2

So, anyways hope you consider me as a candidate. Cheers!

Whitelist application:

IGN: Crazy_child13

Have you ever been banned: Nope, I'm a good citizen XD

What do you plan to do on the server: I hope to better my experience with all of the tekkit mods and plugins :)

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not much, I just basically know about all of the ore types :3

Also could you whitelist my friend Thecheddarfish? He is better than I am at tekkit :D

IGN: Talon93

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to build up with Industrial Craft, BuildCraft, EE and just have fun exploring Tekkit! :D

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I haven't been able to play much Tekkit, but I have plenty experience with Industrial Craft and BuildCraft individually.

Whitelist application:

IGN: sirpain10

Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned on any minecraft, tekkit, or other mod server.

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan to have fun and build machinery, eventually working up to mass fabrication and the higher level armors. I intend to explore and have fun on a friendly server.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I have played a fair bit of technic singleplayer, and i am fairly experienced with it. I know the most efficient way to start out the game.

Additional Note: I was actually on this server already, but for some reason it now will not let me access it, so I decided to simply reapply.

IGN: Hanumanbolo

Have you ever been banned: Never

What do you plan to do on the server: Exploration, seeing what kind of community is established, adding to communal works.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? Not enough to design my own flower patterns, enough to know how to build most of the things in the mod and run them.

IGN:Norwaykid96

Have you ever been banned:yes one time bou that was 2 years ago.

What do you plan to do on the server:i plan to buid a hous whit my friend Aspier who is an the server.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?i have been playig tekkit for a long time now so i know moust things.

IGN: manian112

Have you ever been banned: Nope, never in minecraft.

What do you plan to do on the server: Well, I'll most likely try to survive, gather supplies and create the most successful chicken restaurant/farm.

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: Well, I'm capable of building basic buildings and machines... And I can look up stuff from the wiki if I have to.

IGN:Moody47

Have you ever been banned:no never

What do you plan to do on the server: I plan on using buildcraft and industrail craft with a little bit of equivelent exchange and build queries

What is your experience level with Tekkit?

I have a very high experience in playing it i have played it a lot with my friends or just single player

IGN: moenlaka

What do you plan to do on the server: i wanna make an epic house with my friend silencemurder and make like 100 quarries

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm a beginner but my friend silencemurder is experienced

IGN: silencemurder

Have you ever been banned: Once, because i raided someones house on a pvp server and he was a friend of an admin -.-

What do you plan to do on the server: Well the same as my friend moenlaka and make everything automated.

What is your experience level with Tekkit? I'm pretty good.

p.s we are doing this application together at 1 pc at moenlaka's home so that's why ;)

Hope to meet you soon!

IGN: molly4528

Have you ever been banned:no

What do you plan to do on the server: to make buildings and machines

What is your experience level with Tekkit?: I know it okay

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons