Sign in to follow this  
spectrallancer

[1.0.5] ☩Warborn☩ - Need Staff* | Hard mode | Factions | mcMMO | Raiding | weekly events | more!

Moderator Application (copy and paste)

--------------------------------------------

Minecraft Username:ezioautidore138

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:Yes

What country do you live in:Columbia

Do you have a microphone:no

Have you ever had staff positions before:Yes on a W.I.P server

What would you do in the event of a spammer:kick them for 1 min

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:kick them

How often do you play:Everyone other day

Tell us why you should be made a moderator:Because im use to Hexxit

Minecraft Username: sparky13176

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: yes.

What country do you live in: U.S.A

Do you have a microphone: yes

Have you ever had staff positions before: yes

What would you do in the event of a spammer: 1st kick if continues tempbann

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: same as spammer

How often do you play: very

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: to help out and build the spawn or towns and other things as such

Minecraft Username: lordliam13

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: yes

What country do you live in: Australia

Do you have a microphone: yes

Have you ever had staff positions before: yes about 5

What would you do in the event of a spammer: screenshot, report (done it before)

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: screenshot, kick

How often do you play: off and on

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I lie to help people and I will make almost anything if it is possibe

Minecraft Username:Knightmarehero69

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:yes, i have tons of xp plaing on many servers and single player

What country do you live in:America, ohio

Do you have a microphone:yes, skype and if needed i will get TS3

Have you ever had staff positions before:yes, i was a co-owner and a moderator 3 times on other servers

What would you do in the event of a spammer:warn him and if he continues kick them for 5 mins

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:kick for 5 mins and if it continues ban

How often do you play:6-7 hours if i can

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: i have been i situations like other player have and i will do my best to help out any way i can.

Minecraft Username:Knightmarehero69

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:yes, i have tons of xp plaing on many servers and single player

What country do you live in:America, ohio

Do you have a microphone:yes, skype and if needed i will get TS3

Have you ever had staff positions before:yes, i was a co-owner and a moderator 3 times on other servers

What would you do in the event of a spammer:warn him and if he continues kick them for 5 mins

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:kick for 5 mins and if it continues ban

How often do you play:6-7 hours if i can

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: i have been i situations like other player have and i will do my best to help out any way i can.

The server isn't even online which means you probably never played it so why the f should they accept your request?

1. IGN: TheKillShot97
  2. Real Name: Scott
  3. Age: 17
  4. I live in the US.
  5. I have Skype and mic yes.
  6. I have managed my friends server from setting up plugins and permissions and ect. .
  7. If there was a Spammer i would give him a warning and if he did not stop i would either temp-ban him or ban depending on the rules.
  8. If someone was advertising another server i would ban him immediately so we don't lose players.
  9. I play as often as i can, from 12pm till 10:30pm or later depending on the day (with some brakes in between).
  10. How long have i been playing Hexxit, about 5 or 6 months but I am very aware of Hexxit and its mods.
  11. Here are some of my old builds sadly i have no pictures of my builds from hexxit because i travel alot but here is some minecraft vanilla builds -http://i.troll.ws/73d12b29.JPG & http://i.troll.ws/a93943c6.JPG .
  12. I would like to play on this server because all these big public servers are so annoying when all i want to do is play Hexxit with some people that don't want to kill me every 10 seconds. And i love being in-charge and I have good experience.

Minecraft Username: Man_Of_Metal

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Oh yes! I've been playing ever since Hexxit came out!

What country do you live in: U.S.A

Do you have a microphone: No.

Have you ever had staff positions before: No, but I know how it works.

What would you do in the event of a spammer: Warn him. I will punish him if he continues.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: Warn him. I will also punish him if he continues.

How often do you play: Every day! :)

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I am very responsible, and can make it easier to play without fear of spammers, advertisers, griefers, killers, etc, etc. I can help out new players and veterans alike. I am also good at playing with players without acting more in power just because i'm a moderator. i don't care how old the players are, to me they're all players.

Minecraft Username: toxicpeblez

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: yes

What country do you live in: us

Do you have a microphone: not currently

Have you ever had staff positions before: yes

What would you do in the event of a spammer: ask to stop give warning then kick or ban if necessary

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: bann

How often do you play: 30%

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: because i wish to better this server

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Username: Mastercrafter071

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Yes I am quite skillful in Hexxit

What country do you live in: I live in the United States

Do you have a microphone: No

Have you ever had staff positions before: Yes, I currently am an admin on a vanilla server

What would you do in the event of a spammer: If possible, /mute (playername) after a few suggestions of halting their spamming.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: I again would use /mute if possible, or I would 5-day temp-ban.

How often do you play: I can be on two weekends out of a three weekend period (until sometime next fall, I will be on more).

Tell us why you should be made a moderator: I would like to be a moderator because I am a skilled player and I like to use multiplayer for building helpful structures, and creating teams to conquer the more powerful Hexxit dungeons/ structures.