Item Tesseract - What am I doing wrong?

G4mersCom

Hey everyone I was trying to move my base today and I thaught the item tesseracts would be a great help but somehow they dont work.

Ok obviously got two. One in my old base connected to a iron chest with and wooden transport pipe. A redstone engine pumps items into it.

The other one in my new base also connected to a chest (diamond) with a wooden pipe which has the right direction.

Both tesseracts use the same frequency and are rightly set to private and one to send only the other one to recoive only.

But still in my old base the items keep popping out of the tube :(

Any Ideas what I am doing wrong?

EDIT: And both tesseracts redsotne settings are set to "dont bother with redstone"

Afaik, item tesseracts can drop directly into chests. i just tried a chest>wooden pipe > tesseract > chest setup. worked like a charm.

make sure you have the frequencies set and saved. Name them, and check for redstone signal disabled and all those little pesky details. (just read your edit)

Also, the chunk may not be loaded on the other end. So some sort of Anchor at each end would be advisable. I ran into this when feeding my quarries into an Item Tess, and when I wasn't in the chunk with the receiving end, everything would just spill out onto the ground.

Also, the chunk may not be loaded on the other end. So some sort of Anchor at each end would be advisable. I ran into this when feeding my quarries into an Item Tess, and when I wasn't in the chunk with the receiving end, everything would just spill out onto the ground.

Of course!!!! darn.....thats so obvious...i cant belive i took chunks for granted. i haope that solves his issues. xD