[1.0.6] CrimsonGaming[PvE][NoGreifing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing Banned]

MetaIndus

Crimson Multi-Gaming Community offers a New Tekkit 1.0.6 Server, the server is white-listed so follow the template below to apply. Crimson also has a Teamspeak 3 server were we have members playing and communicating, which enhances our players experience. We are looking for a tight-nit community, we hope to have a full 20 slots and Hope to see you there

Server IP: 192.241.74.178:25589

Server is 24/7

No Mods removed

No Banned Items

Application Template:

IGN:

Experience with Tekkit:

How long you have been playing:

Why would you be a good addition to the server:

Rules:

No griefing

No Raiding

No PvP, except for certain circumstances

No begging

No tolerance for Rascism, sexual orientation etc...

Only 1 Mistcraft world is permitted for each player(Help reduce lag)

Only 1 Quarry is permitted for each player(Help reduce lag)

Plugins Info:

If you want any added PM with a request.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:TylerMiller843

Experience with Tekkit:Alot of this tekkit

How long you have been playing:About 1 year of minecraft but 3 months of tekkit

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I would like to play on a nice white-listed server

Accepted putting you on White-list hop to see you on here

IGN: Hersheysixty

Experience with Tekkit: Mostly tekkit classic

How long you have been playing:Around a year

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I'd liek to play with a mature anti griefing community

IGN:BFG9000D

Experience with Tekkit:I know a lot about almost all the mods (exept galacticraft)

How long you have been playing: I play minecraft since 1.7 and Technic since 1.8.1

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I am nice (I think) and I want to build some cool things

IGN: Hersheysixty

Experience with Tekkit: Mostly tekkit classic

How long you have been playing:Around a year

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I'd liek to play with a mature anti griefing community

Accepted Putting on White-list

IGN:BFG9000D

Experience with Tekkit:I know a lot about almost all the mods (exept galacticraft)

How long you have been playing: I play minecraft since 1.7 and Technic since 1.8.1

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I am nice (I think) and I want to build some cool things

Accepted Putting on White-list

IGN:cproo12

Experience with Tekkit: *OFFICIAL* Tekkit Pro

How long you have been playing: I have owned minecraft since beta 1.4, I have been playing Tekkit since 1.8.1 (I miss not knowing anything haha)

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I build stuff as I would in real life (IE. not just a long floating liquiduct, I would add support poles. I love Tekkit and have outgrown the immature stages, (no I am not in /r/im14andthisisfunny), and I would LOVE to finally be accepted to a Whitelist server that doesn't have annoying staff and I can trust others.

IGN:The_Fenix31

Experience with tekkit: I am very good in tekkit classic but I am new in Tekkit main

How long you have been paying: I am playing for 1year tekkit classic and 3 months in this Tekkit.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: Because I am very good to Buildcraft and I will help very people with that.

IGN:cproo12

Experience with Tekkit: *OFFICIAL* Tekkit Pro

How long you have been playing: I have owned minecraft since beta 1.4, I have been playing Tekkit since 1.8.1 (I miss not knowing anything haha)

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I build stuff as I would in real life (IE. not just a long floating liquiduct, I would add support poles. I love Tekkit and have outgrown the immature stages, (no I am not in /r/im14andthisisfunny), and I would LOVE to finally be accepted to a Whitelist server that doesn't have annoying staff and I can trust others.

Accepted Adding to white-list welcome

IGN:The_Fenix31

Experience with tekkit: I am very good in tekkit classic but I am new in Tekkit main

How long you have been paying: I am playing for 1year tekkit classic and 3 months in this Tekkit.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: Because I am very good to Buildcraft and I will help very people with that.

Accepted Adding to White-List welcome

IGN: Rscurious

Tekkit experience: Not familiar with galacticraft. Other than that, good.

How long have you been playing: I've been playing minecraft for over a year and technic pack for about as long.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I'm always willing to help out another player and enjoy the online community more than singleplayer. I just don't like large servers. I'm more than willing to help out with the server in any way, and will create nice structures on my own.

IGN: Lekgolo125

Experience with Tekkit: Pretty good. I'm not really familiar with Galacticraft. But I'm great with everything else.

How long you have been playing:Three years

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I'm helpful, fun, and funny. I don't really interact with others unless they are fighting/trading/my friend on server, so I'm usually pretty out of the way. I'll hope to create a town and community within it with my friend who has applied above me. I don't really like to brag about myself, so I'm just going to cut it short here.

IGN: Rscurious

Tekkit experience: Not familiar with galacticraft. Other than that, good.

How long have you been playing: I've been playing minecraft for over a year and technic pack for about as long.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I'm always willing to help out another player and enjoy the online community more than singleplayer. I just don't like large servers. I'm more than willing to help out with the server in any way, and will create nice structures on my own.

Accepted Added to White-list

IGN: Lekgolo125

Experience with Tekkit: Pretty good. I'm not really familiar with Galacticraft. But I'm great with everything else.

How long you have been playing:Three years

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I'm helpful, fun, and funny. I don't really interact with others unless they are fighting/trading/my friend on server, so I'm usually pretty out of the way. I'll hope to create a town and community within it with my friend who has applied above me. I don't really like to brag about myself, so I'm just going to cut it short here.

Accepted added to whitelist

IGN: Eegxeta

Experience with Tekkit: plenty and anything I don't know I can figure out pretty quick

How long you have been playing: about a year

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I have a complete inability to think small when it comes to building projects and final bases. I am good at cramming lots of stuff in small places. I like helping people out and I am good at troubleshooting. I have a perfect architectural style for a moon base, well almost if I had the lamps from redpower 2 it would be perfect.

IGN:UselessFlaw

Experience with Tekkit: I played the old 1.2.5 version and I have singular experience with most of the mods

How long you have been playing: Started at 1.2.5 around the middle of that update cycle

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I know LUA Proficiently(Computer Craft) and I like to talk to people and play in a community

IGN: maddogduo

Experience with tekkit: played lots of tekkit classic

How long you played: I played since Christmas 2012

Why I would be a good addition to the server: it would be a good server to play on since that if I don't know anyone on it this forum will let me know a little about them.

Experience with Tekkit: plenty and anything I don't know I can figure out pretty quick

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I have a complete inability to think small when it comes to building projects and final bases. I am good at cramming lots of stuff in small places. I like helping people out and I am good at troubleshooting. I have a perfect architectural style for a moon base, well almost if I had the lamps from redpower 2 it would be perfect.

Accepted added to white-list

IGN:UselessFlaw

Experience with Tekkit: I played the old 1.2.5 version and I have singular experience with most of the mods

How long you have been playing: Started at 1.2.5 around the middle of that update cycle

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I know LUA Proficiently(Computer Craft) and I like to talk to people and play in a community

IGN: maddogduo

Experience with tekkit: played lots of tekkit classic

How long you played: I played since Christmas 2012

Why I would be a good addition to the server: it would be a good server to play on since that if I don't know anyone on it this forum will let me know a little about them.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons