[1.0.6] CrimsonGaming[PvE][NoGreifing][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing Banned]

MetaIndus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:shoes22266 AGE:16 Experience with Tekkit:Im a good builder and know some mods How long you have been playing:about 6 months Why would you be a good addition to the server:I think i will be a good adition to the server because i would not make it lag and wont abuse chat

IGN: schupdowa

Experience with Tekkit: I am very experienced in Buildcraft and Industrial craft, my friend shoes22266 does all the building.

How long you have been playing: Actual Minecraft for about 2 years, Tekkit about 6 months.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I am very respectful of other player and just want to have a good experience of the new Tekkit update in peace. I wouldnt bother anyone unless the needed help with something or items to help them out

IGN: Phoenixstar117

Experience with Tekkit: Above average understanding of how it works. (At-least the old Tekkit from 1.2.5, as the next answer explains I have not played in a long time.)

How long you have been playing: I have played it for quite some time (about a year and a half?) but I stopped a few months ago, but I have recently started playing it again!

Why would you be a good addition to the server: Well for one I used to own a Tekkit server, but then turned it into Vanilla, but that was 1/3rd a year ago and currently us

running a entire new game, but I understand server rules, and am a fairly good machine builder. I have also built some impressive factories, but have long lost the save file for them, but they had pretty much everything in them, from a quarry input, sorting machine, and then a ton of different things building different objects, such as diamonds. (using the automatic workbench). Also unlike allot of people, I respect rules. (As I said I used to own a server myself, and HATED rule breakers. I banned a person literally each day. Which is part of the reason I switched to a different game.) But that is about it on why I would be a good addition to the server, although there is a few things I have not listed, I will not list because I find them to long to explain. Hope you accept! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Chocobunny

Experience with Tekkit: The basics of the new Tekkit, so I might ask some questions sometimes, otherwise I'm pretty good.

How long you have been playing: Been playing Tekkit since last summer, and I just started playing the new Tekkit.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I don't really like this question, because it treats the applicant as an object, but I'm pretty charismatic and try to humour people, so I'd be moral support.

The Second name and stuff is my friend

IGN: freewarrior6 , Pro_of_Legend

Experience with Tekkit: Played them all and know Well

How long you have been playing: I have Been Playing tekkit 1 year

Why would you be a good addition to the server: Because We Are Looking forward to playing onn a nice white listed server

IGN: fondelaar (not to be confused with fondle. dont even ask.)

Experience with Tekkit: i know all but atomic science.

How long you have been playing: does this refer to minecraft, tekkit (before it became tekkit classic) or tekkit as we know it now? either way its quite some time :/

Why would you be a good addition to the server: Well, i guess i can build machines and stuff. im good with plugins etc, but i dont think thats what you need. furthermore i can create pretty awesome machine setups
:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: MinisterStone

Experience with Tekkit:I have played it, Im not an idiot when it comes to the mods, but I'm not the best.

How long you have been playing: I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I don't curse and I like to build, what better reasons are there? I'm nice too

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Xpro

Experience with Tekkit: 2-3Years worth.

How long you have been playing: On and off for about 2 - 3 years, been busy traveling with work so havent had that much time on it this year so may be a bit rusty, shouldn't take me long to get the swing of things again though.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: Well im pretty friendly, when i join a good server i am pretty much committed to just that server so i wont be gone after a day, i also do a lot of graphic designing too, so if you ever need a website template or anything graphic orientated don't be afraid to ask, 100% free of course.

IGN: coff98racing

Experience with Tekkit: I have played Tekkit classic, Lite, and the newest to me is the latest tekkit but i understand it well enough to play and have fun.

How long have you been playing: Since i got MC on PC so about 2 and a half years ago.

Why would you be a good addition to the server: I can help all when they need it if i can and i can help people do or understand anything. I also wont rage and flip out when something goes wrong. I can build decent and can get along well with others. I want to play this because I want to be around a mature and anti-griefing community.

IGN: libererchoisi

Experience with Tekkit: I used to play a lot of tekkit and I've been through quite a few servers, but I still love it

How long you have been playing for: A couple of years at least...probably close to 2 or 3

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): Machine systems. I once built a system with basic tekkit machines (no energy condensers) to create diamonds that was powered solely my solar power to create diamonds and I made an automated machine to produce scrap boxes from the dirt/unwanted items from multiple quarries to be a prize machine for our server.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I'm easy-going, love to work on projects with other people and like to try and make complex machines that automate anything Tekkit makes possible

IGN: maffjr1

Experience with Tekkit: This one nothing

How long you have been playing: 1 yeara of minecraft and 4 months of tekkit classic and FTB

Why would you be a good addition to the server: Im friendly and I just want to try out this modpack

• 3 months later...

IGN: grog_da_man
Experience with Tekkit: I have been playing tekkit for a few years. i have plenty of experience with tekkit.
How long you have been playing: 4 years
Why would you be a good addition to the server: I follow the rules and I listen. I also work well with o.thers I also like to help others if they need help.

IGN: coltbolt101
Experience with Tekkit: I've been playing Tekkit since it was originally just Technic. I would say almost 2 years.
How long you have been playing:Like I said above Technic for about 2 years and for Minecraft since late alpha.
Why would you be a good addition to the server: Not only am I looking for a good server with a great bunch of people to play with but I would like to also make some new friends for I am new to the PC gaming scene. So I'm looking for friends to play Technic and other games if possible.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: xElitex3234
Experience with Tekkit: good i love building a calm house maybe with someone else or just build by my self
How long you have been playing: ohh about 4-6 months
Why would you be a good addition to the server:  love building great things like machines and everything

IGN: zacharyolala
Experience with Tekkit: I've been playing for 1 year and a half
How long you have been playing: I've been playing tekkit for 1 year and a half
Why would you be a good addition to the server: Because if i like the server ill do my part to help with what i can.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons