Small pve Hexxit server! No Mods Removed!

Nick Hammonds

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Goku2905 2. I love servers with mod packs and by the looks of it your is so great I would be honoured to join 3. I'm a 12 year old (almost 13) fun loving guy who is not aggressive and loves minecraft I've been playing minecraft for 3 years and in that time ive learned a lot im no noob and I wont ask for op 4. Yes I fully understand all the rules

Hello Hexxit players!

I know what you are thinking... It is impossible to find a pve server that you can rely on!

Well heres a server for YOU! :D! I have decided to host my own server on my mac. The server will not be 24/7 and IS whitelisted. There are no plug-ins and no mods removed. This will be a server where every player can build what they want as long as you do not leave a mess around the server. Please no noob towers! Lol. If you decide to abandon a build please take the whole build down, so we can have a clean server. All I ask is that you follow the few rules that there are.

Rules:

1. Be kind to each other

2. No pvp or griefing this could result in being banned.

3. No drama or arguing, please.

4. Respect other players

5. Keep the server clean.

That is all the rules for the server. Once again because I am hosting this from home this will not be a 24/7 server. I live in the central time zone and generally wake up around 9-11am. and go to sleep around 10-11. So the server will most likely be up during those times. You MUST have hamachi to get on the server and if you are accepted onto the server I will send you the ip and the hamachi info. If you are interest in joining please do not hesitate to fill out an application and I will respond as soon as possible

Application:

1. IGN:

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific:

3. Tell me a little about yourself:

4. Do you fully understand all the rules?

I hope you decide to join my server! See you soon!

1.Goku2905 2. I love servers with mod packs and by the looks of it your is so great I would be honoured to join 3. I'm a 12 year old (almost 13) fun loving guy who is not aggressive and loves minecraft I've been playing minecraft for 3 years and in that time ive learned a lot im no noob and I wont ask for op 4. Yes I fully understand all the rules

1. superawesome314

2. want a multiplayer server to play on , getting lonely in my singleplayer

3. i enjoy playing modpacks and know a lot about many aspects of hexxit. i am 12 years old and play minecraft all the time. i am a redstoner and dig into the technical aspects of minecraft and use my mos to their fullest extent

4. i understand the rules fully

1. IGN: 124f5

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I am looking for a server that is small and has a nice community that will help others when they require help.

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I have been playing minecraft and moded versions of it for about three years now, Im 16 and am a nice player and person and get along well.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes I do fully understand the rules.

1. IGN: facetiousfandago

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I really like playing the techninc modpacks, but sometimes i just feel lonely and when i looked for other servers they have things taken away or cant use certain items so i think it would be really coo to join a server that is just normal hexxit and nothing less and nothing more.

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I am 12 years old from U.S.A and i think im pretty mature so i wont be going around greifing or doing crap like that. and i really like adventure!

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes I do

Application:

1. IGN: Spartan6767

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I love PvE servers and small servers AND Hexxit servers so this is like a triple hit for me :D

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I'm 15 and mature but also good to have around. I'm good at Hexxit and Minecraft together so i feel like this would be a good server for me. I do have hamachi, so send me the network, password, and server IP and I'll join whenever possible.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules?: Of course, or I wouldn't apply :P

1.IGN zeath1

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: my first server just died....

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I am 12 and I like to play minecraft and all sorts of other games

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? everything but hama hi do need it on the form er something or is not it a plugin

1: IGN-Cameron61999

2: I really enjoy hexxit, but it gets boring by myself especially when I have all the god items in the game, so I want to start all over again with a partner or a group

3: I am 17, I have a youtube channel called VladzCraft with a hexxit video (more to come) and I absolutely love minecraft, and I want to make YouTube videos on your server.

4: I have read and fully understand the rules

BONUS: my email for contacting me is [email protected]

1. IGN: McLlain

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: i would like to have someone to play with in Hexxit cause it's really cool mod pack and it'll be more cooler if you have somebody to come with you..

3. Tell me a little about yourself: i'm from Philippines, i'm 18, i always play computer games (especially minecraft), i'm definitely friendly.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? yes, i do. i certainly do.

1. IGN: jessejtj

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: i would like to join because there are no pve servers and i want to play hexxit with people

3. Tell me a little about yourself: im 13 i live in new zealand i like to play Black ops 2 on Xbox360

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes i understand the rules

Application:

1. IGN:creeperbrother20

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific:Hello Im creeperbrother Also known as Kewin i just want to join this server cuz all other server complain abount me. cuz im kinda new to hexxit plz respond :)

3. Tell me a little about yourself:Im 12 Yrs old My name is Kewin i like minecraft :D

4. Do you fully understand all the rules?Yeeeeeeep

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. IGN: kingigorXII

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I want to join because I noticed that it said "Small Server, PVE, and No Mods Removed!"

that was exactly the kind of server I was looking for. I feel that it will be fun and entertaining, as well as a good place to have good clean minecraft fun!

3. Tell me a little about yourself: Well, I've been playing minecraft before they even had 'The End' and I honestly think even a little before that. I like to to draw and do things related to art. I love to 'dungeon crawl' and build houses and anything that's large & takes time to build. I'm 17, live in America.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes, I fully understand the rules stated above.

IGN: Bushy_is_my_Name

Reason i'v only just bought minecraft, i was using cracked before and i downloaded tekkit launcher and went onto hexxit and i just want to play on a nice small PVE server were i can learn and have help

Myself: I just turned 15 and simplify love minecraft iv been playing for 2 or so years so i know most of minecraft stuff and im a friendly, helping minecraftian

Rules: Yes i understand them all and i will not break them

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons