Small pve Hexxit server! No Mods Removed!

Nick Hammonds

Hello Hexxit players!

I know what you are thinking... It is impossible to find a pve server that you can rely on!

Well heres a server for YOU! :D! I have decided to host my own server on my mac. The server will not be 24/7 and IS whitelisted. There are no plug-ins and no mods removed. This will be a server where every player can build what they want as long as you do not leave a mess around the server. Please no noob towers! Lol. If you decide to abandon a build please take the whole build down, so we can have a clean server. All I ask is that you follow the few rules that there are.

Rules:

1. Be kind to each other

2. No pvp or griefing this could result in being banned.

3. No drama or arguing, please.

4. Respect other players

5. Keep the server clean.

That is all the rules for the server. Once again because I am hosting this from home this will not be a 24/7 server. I live in the central time zone and generally wake up around 9-11am. and go to sleep around 10-11. So the server will most likely be up during those times. You MUST have hamachi to get on the server and if you are accepted onto the server I will send you the ip and the hamachi info. If you are interest in joining please do not hesitate to fill out an application and I will respond as soon as possible

Application:

1. IGN:

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific:

3. Tell me a little about yourself:

4. Do you fully understand all the rules?

I hope you decide to join my server! See you soon!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello!

1.wormkiller78

2. i just want to be on a small server that does not have too aggressive players

3. i am a 15 year old boy who is respectfull, i for the most part only hit mobs, but i can be in a pvp match if they want me too. i would also like to build a epic base too. i am multicultural, and love pigies! i hope to have fun!:) o===[]=============>

4. i understand the rules

1. IGN: S0nZof_Fear

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I really am looking for something with no PvP because all i see it as, is annoying, and childish. Plus i feel whenever I play Hexxit, i feel like is meant to be played in a Multi-Player aspect! I really like Hexxit and I want a place to play with people that arn't just a bunch of annoying trolls!

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I'm 17 and like in America. Im on the Eastern time zone and what I'm hoping from this server is a fun experience and low lag! Excited to start playing!

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes i fully understand the rules.

Application:

1. IGN: hedgehogsniper

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I take online school so i have no friends to play with and absolutely hate playing in singleplayer since I tend to cheat in items so I look for small servers to play on and found this one and figured this server would be great. I live in Louisiana so I'm in central time zone and your times seem to match my times :)

3. Tell me a little about yourself:Like I said I take online school and have only 1 good friend but he is away for the year in germany for school. I live in Louisiana. I'm 15. Not much more to know about me.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes i full understand the rules. Be kind, no griefing, keep builds clean. It's pretty much the etiquette for a non pvp server.

1. IGN: asleeplogan821

2. I would like to be involved in a small community of other people interested in playing hexxit online, as it gets very boring after playing alot of singleplayer.

3. I'm 14 and have been interested in being part of a small server like this, I live the midwest so I don't think timezone will be an issue.

4. Yes I have read, understand, and will fully respect all of the rules.

1. IGN: sage1700

2. Just looking for a small group to play Hexxit with, looks interesting but none of my friends want to play minecraft anymore and I find it hard to play on my own

3. I'm 17, looking for further education. Enjoying some time off from school and looking forward to whatever comes next. I'm in the UK too so hopefully timezones won't affect me.

4. Rules are basic enough, no crazy requests like all homes must have yellow on them.

Also seeing as you guys are using Hamachi, I could offer to host the server without needing Hamachi. It's quite hot over here though so I don't know if I could keep it up 24/7, computer may need time to cool off. Overnight would be ok though.

1. IGN: starcar1962

2. Reason to join: I want to join because Im looking for a kind little server because I like servers that are about 24 people slots and this might be it, 2. I want to join because I want to play multiplayer mods thanks :)

3. Im 12, looking forward to be space engineer or pilot... after school I like to play minecraft between other games, im not like other kids in my school that play minecraft and destroy everything they see but im mature and I respect simple rules. Im in Central America. I speak good english.

4. Rules are very easy, in all servers I follow rules, rules are not a problem for me I respect them. And I dont say crazy requests like "make me mod" because I know you have to win the rights to be a higher rank before being it.

Hey there.

1. IGN: Skcrombie

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I recently started playing Hexxit, but don't want to play by myself. I don't like having a lot of people, i like smaller communities, and i saw this server and it looks pretty great :D

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I am 15 years old and am male. I live in Montana, US. I play minecraft and other games quite a bit, but really love minecraft. I just want to have a good time with other people.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes, i understand and will abide by all of the rules. I am looking forward to your server!

1. IGN: Hungsolo61

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: Looking for a small group to have fun, I hope to stream eventualy and enjoy the game with friends.

3. Tell me a little about yourself: 28 male from the states. Looking to have fun.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? sure do, looking to have a good time chatting and playing.

1.IGN: ItsAlive53

2.Reason for wanting to join: I don't like pvp, but I enjoy playing with other people. :)

3.A little about me: 13 years from Finland. But I don't act like a kid though.

4.Do you understand the rules: Yes. I read the rules carefully and it seems clear.

EDIT: I also am familiar with Hamachi and in my opinion it's easy to use. Really looking forward to playing on this server! :D

IGN: Crynon

Reason for wanting to join: don't like griefers and the such

A little about me: I am 12 from England and don't like childish behaviour like griefing

Do you understand the rules?: Yes, They are very clear

(My skin has been changed so picture is not up to date)

IGN: zuzou

Reason: looking for a fun place to enjoy hexxit while being social, parties are great

About me: i am 19 (nearly 20) im from USA and i train in MMA and like to play hexxit, lookin for a fun experiance with other people

Rules?: yes, fairly simple, and i intend to follow, i only want to enjoy my time and hand out

hi

1. IGN: ProNinja97_2013

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I have been looking for a Hexxit server since i started playing because im getting bored playing SSP

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I have been playing minecraft for about 1 year and a half and i think mods are great. i know the mods in hexxit quite well and am willing to help anybody.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes, completely - and i will fully abide by them

1. IGN: eddyman15

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: because I would like to join a good Hexxit server that is safe and that has a good community which i believe this has,

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I'm 16 and I live in england, I'm willing to try new things (like new mod packs), I admit i am quite newbish at hexxit but i will be learning the things in an other server and transfer my skills and experiences to this one.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes completely and I shall follow them :)

IGN : KeeganGT

Reason for wanting to join: I have been searching for a good server were we all respect each other and have a clean world.

About myself: I'm 13 I live in Perth Australia I am new to hexxit but have been playing the other mod packs for over a year now. I will tell u more later I'm not going to just tell you everything about myself lol. Skype name: shanaekeegan

Do you understand the rules: Yes entirely, I will definately follow them because these are the kind of rules I have been searching for in a server and I would hate to be banned from it.

Plz consider my application and hope to see you on there.

Hello

IGN: N00BT0ASTER

Reason for Wanting to Join: I've been looking for a server like this for quite some time now, and this looks like a fun server to play on.

About Myself: I'm a 13 year old boy and I live in the US. I am mostly familiar with Hexxit and I am very excited to hopefully play on your server.

Understanding Rules: The rules you have made are completely fair and acceptable. I should have no problem following them.

I hope to be accepted onto your server and I cant wait!

• 3 weeks later...

1. IGN: cptrere

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: ive been looking for a small friendly pve server, its been getting boring playing by my self

3. Tell me a little about yourself: im 16 ive played minecraft for a while and ive just recently started playing hexxit

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? yes i do

1. IGN: cptrere

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: ive been looking for a small friendly pve server, its been getting boring playing by myself

3. Tell me a little about yourself: im 16 ive played minecraft for a while and ive just recently started playing hexxit

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? yes i do

1. IGN:pokemon_freak

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific:I want to join a smaller server so I can learn about the mod with other players and what not.

3. Tell me a little about yourself:I'm 13 years old (allmost 14) and I live in America, I also like to play video games and guitar.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules?Yes I do.

Application:

1. IGN:SpeakerDj243

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I've never like the idea of pvp on an adventure based modpack and more large server tend to be laggy.

3. Tell me a little about yourself:I'm 17, a avid roleplayer, from the US. I usually try to join a group on most servers seeing the game gets boring playing alone.

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes i do.

oh shit i thought enter was the next row down anyways ummhow do u go to the next row? ill just do one big line then srry:( 2 I want server that runs smooth and i can have fun with friends and meet new people i wanted to do this cuz i was watching Bodil40 play hexxit and i was inspired 3rdly im 13 love video games i like to roleplay i play tennis and my life is mainly consistant on computers i am very social though and consider myself fun? i dont know if thats the right word but eh.. 4 yes i understand the rules and im just in it for a good time

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons