Small pve Hexxit server! No Mods Removed!

Nick Hammonds

1. IGN:loopy444

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I saw that this server said that this was a small pve server without pvp, I'm just tired of pvp and greifing and I want to play with other people because single player is getting boring

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I'm 12 and I'm from America

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Yes, I do

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN:hads17

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: I love the fact that there is no mods removed and i also like the fact that this is small, so there will be less lag

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I am 16 and I live in Utah. I am a ballroom dancer and I have played the piano for 8 years

4. Do you fully understand all the rules?: Yes

Hello Hexxit players!

I know what you are thinking... It is impossible to find a pve server that you can rely on!

Well heres a server for YOU! :D! I have decided to host my own server on my mac. The server will not be 24/7 and IS whitelisted. There are no plug-ins and no mods removed. This will be a server where every player can build what they want as long as you do not leave a mess around the server. Please no noob towers! Lol. If you decide to abandon a build please take the whole build down, so we can have a clean server. All I ask is that you follow the few rules that there are.

Rules:

1. Be kind to each other

2. No pvp or griefing this could result in being banned.

3. No drama or arguing, please.

4. Respect other players

5. Keep the server clean.

That is all the rules for the server. Once again because I am hosting this from home this will not be a 24/7 server. I live in the central time zone and generally wake up around 9-11am. and go to sleep around 10-11. So the server will most likely be up during those times. You MUST have hamachi to get on the server and if you are accepted onto the server I will send you the ip and the hamachi info. If you are interest in joining please do not hesitate to fill out an application and I will respond as soon as possible

Application:

1. IGN:

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific:

3. Tell me a little about yourself:

4. Do you fully understand all the rules?

I hope you decide to join my server! See you soon!

1. IGN: ZionCX

2. I'm bored of playing hexxit alone, and want to tackle dungeons, etc with others

3. I'm 23, fairly new to hexxit but not to minecraft. I live in Toronto, so the time zone is great for me.

4. Yes I understand the rules.

1. IGN: same as this username, just remove either the first or second, "o".

2. Reason for wanting to join, please be specific: just want a place a hang out and chill.

3. Tell me a little about yourself: I am not because you already know. (If you don't, look at profile pic)

4. Do you fully understand all the rules? Did I just wrote down this survey? Also, just picture me saying different ways of saying, "Yes."

1.IGN?

2. Reason: i hate the people on other servers always wanting to pvp they all look like tryhards and i really dont want to have to deal with that i just want to play on a server where you DO WHAT THE GAME IS MEANT TO DO, explore and conquer :D

3.you wanna know me?: im 13 years old turning 14 in a month and live in america, i like turtles...and penguins...oh im a guy to.

4. Do i understand the rules? yes they are fairly standard rules and greifers aren't fun anyways

anyways hope you consider me :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons