Hexxit extreme lag, Vanilla runs great. Any manual download?

Pants_KH

Recently I began playing Hexxit. I love it. But the lag is too extreme and annoying. Vanilla minecraft on the other hand runs fine. So, therefor I am requesting a download to a version for the minecraft.exe instead of through the technic launcher. Please, anyone.

My Specs:

Windows 8 64 bit

Processor : Intel® Core™ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz

RAM : 6gb

Graphics Card : Intel HD Graphics 4000 (I know its kind of bad)

The Technic Launcher is simply a platform for your convenience. You're going to get the same lag in Hexxit with that PC setup without the launcher, due to the level of things going on behind the scenes.
well i ran 15 fps on the technic launcher with optifine and the lowest settings while allocating 7 gigs of ram...i transported all the mods to vanilla launcher, got mellienaire and thuamcraft (two large mods) and i run 115 fps on the highest settings with optifine while alocating 2 gigs of ram...your move...fite mi fggt

well i ran 15 fps on the technic launcher with optifine and the lowest settings while allocating 7 gigs of ram...i transported all the mods to vanilla launcher, got mellienaire and thuamcraft (two large mods) and i run 115 fps on the highest settings with optifine while alocating 2 gigs of ram...your move...fite mi fggt

You are an idiot. The more RAM you allocate, the worse it runs. Also, duo you have java set to use your dedicated graphics card.

Also, one other thing, you should probably avoid using homophobic slurs if you wish to continue to post on these forums.