Tekkit server world anchor not working.

peeves91

Hi all,

I'm new to tekkit servers, and I just created mine today. When I try to use the world anchor to keep the nether loaded for a lava farm, it won't stay loaded. I tried dimensional anchors, teleport tethers, and world anchors, and none of them work. Is there something I have to do serverside to make this work? Any help is appreciated!

random thought, I thought the only chunk loader in the new Tekkit was called "chunk loader" I dont recal there being a dimensional anchor, world anchor, and Definitely not a teleport tether ( IC2 is not in this mod pack ). there are some configs that limit the amount of chunks you can keep loaded, but to my knowledge they should work right off the bat. I believe they are preset to cap at about 500 chunks, but with a little change in a few configs that number can be whatever you want.

I used a Dimensional Anchor yesterday with Tekkit 1.0.6 for the exact same purpose and it worked fine. I am an OP on the server though so I am not limited to the the number of anchors I can have. I haven't done any custom configs to any mods either. I put one down 2 blocks from my pump, set it to a 3x3 area went back to the Overworld and watch my Magmatic engines fill with juicy lava.

I had previously used Chuck Loaders (but wasn't sure if they worked across dimensions (Overworld to Nether) so just plopped a Dimensional Anchor down.

I'm sorry if I'm being dumb here, but I don't have a chunk loader in tekkit when I search for it. I'm the server owner, so I'm obviously an op. I tried the world anchor, teleport tether, and dimensional anchor and none worked.