Wartune

Kaahlos

It looks bad, i havent seen gameplay but from what theyre doing with the ads it seems they are trying to get people that want what they are talking about but flood everywhere with ads due to bad game engine, similair to what dwwojik said

Can adblock stop ads from just certain things?

You can configure it to run/not run on certain pages you choose, but I don't think there's really a good way to do that... Unless you could figure out a way to write a script that blocks any images that link to the Wartune site.

That would be genius.

I'm usually fine with ads as long as they aren't obnoxious/half naked. That would allow a greater degree of tune-ability, as opposed to ad-block's *NUKE EVERYTHING* approach.

Games like that are just plain sexist.

It does say it's for male only.(btw you're violating rule 26)It could just be male-oriented. What about lesbians?(Also, rule 34, also, rule 40-something)

I agree, though. Gameplay is probably horrible. Probably started by some game-designer wannabe in his dorm-room at Full Sail.

Probably started by some game-designer wannabe in his dorm-room at Full Sail.

I resent that, being from Full Sail myself. The only way that can happen is if standards dropped faster than a dead bird--and I doubt that, as everyone who teaches there have made their name in their industry. (re: Dave Arnson, of whom I liked a lot.)

Plus the students have to find their own lodgings.

It does say it's for male only.(btw you're violating rule 26)It could just be male-oriented. What about lesbians?(Also, rule 34, also, rule 40-something)

I agree, though. Gameplay is probably horrible. Probably started by some game-designer wannabe in his dorm-room at Full Sail.

It's still summer in my town kid, rules are for school, and all the 14 year olds are still hanging around the movie theater, hoping they'll be let into 2 Guns.

Full Sail is a good place. I was thinking more a first-year kid in his mom's basement who's trying to get a degree in design.

Which is why I still like the old way, where you had to get a degree in Digital Media before you entered the Game Design degree program.