Disable plugins?

UXRO

So i have Tekkit 1.5.2 and some items are real dumb because they can bypass almost everything... So i am wondering how can i disable them? In configs because the config file don't have "Enable or Disable" or "false / true" option... Some have some not. Like i like to disable Force Field Custom mode and inside config looks like this:

# Configuration file

####################

# block

####################

block {

I:biometricIdentifier=1026

I:coercionDeriver=1027

I:forceField=1028

I:fortronCapacitor=1029

I:interdictionMatrix=1030

I:manipulator=1032

I:projector=1031

}

####################

# crafting

####################

crafting {

B:"Allow item.mffs:moduleConfiscate Crafting"=true

}

####################

# general

####################

general {

B:"Conserve Packets?"=true

S:"Disintegration Blacklist"=

B:"Effect Creative Players"=true

B:"Enable Force Manipulator"=false

I:"Field Calculation Per Tick"=1000000

S:"Force Manipulator Blacklist"=

B:"High Graphics"=true

I:"Interdiction Murder Fortron Consumption"=0

B:"Load Chunks"=true

I:"Max Force Field Scale"=50

B:"Op Override"=true

B:"Require Electricity?"=true

S:"Stabilization Blacklist"=

B:"Use Cache"=true

}

####################

# item

####################

item {

I:cardBlank=9326

I:cardFrequency=9327

I:cardIdentification=9328

I:cardInfinite=9329

I:cardLink=9330

I:focusMatrix=9331

I:fortron=9332

I:modeCube=9333

I:modeCustom=9334

I:modeCylinder=9335

I:modePyramid=9336

I:modeSphere=9337

I:modeTube=9338

I:moduleAntiFriendly=9339

I:moduleAntiHostile=9340

I:moduleAntiPersonnel=9341

I:moduleAntiSpawn=9342

I:moduleBlockAccess=9343

I:moduleBlockAlter=9344

I:moduleCamouflage=9345

I:moduleCapacity=9346

I:moduleCollection=9362

I:moduleConfiscate=9347

I:moduleDisintegration=9348

I:moduleFusion=9349

I:moduleGlow=9350

I:moduleInvert=9361

I:moduleManipulator=9351

I:moduleRotate=9352

I:moduleScale=9353

I:moduleShock=9354

I:moduleSilence=9363

I:moduleSpeed=9355

I:moduleSponge=9356

I:moduleStabilize=9357

I:moduleTranslate=9358

I:moduleWarn=9359

I:remoteController=9360

}

So what do i need to write to disable " I:modeCustom=9334" thanks.

Well, I wasn't going to respond, since I know next to nothing about Force Fields, but since you went and bumped your thread, here's a few suggestions:

(1) read this -- http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/board-rules-and-guidelines.3918/

(2) you can edit a previous post by clicking "Edit" near the bottom of it

(3) There's no such thing as Tekkit 1.5.2. There is Tekkit 1.0.6 which runs on Minecraft 1.5.1 and Tekkits 1.1.5/1.1.6/1.1.7 which run on Minecraft 1.5.2. Yes, I sort of know what version you're on based on your description, but I'm a detail-oriented guy and like to call things by their correct names/version numbers.

(4) no idea what to do about editing modeCustom, but perhaps just comment out that line?

Well, I wasn't going to respond, since I know next to nothing about Force Fields, but since you went and bumped your thread, here's a few suggestions:

(1) read this -- http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/board-rules-and-guidelines.3918/

(2) you can edit a previous post by clicking "Edit" near the bottom of it

(3) There's no such thing as Tekkit 1.5.2. There is Tekkit 1.0.6 which runs on Minecraft 1.5.1 and Tekkits 1.1.5/1.1.6/1.1.7 which run on Minecraft 1.5.2. Yes, I sort of know what version you're on based on your description, but I'm a detail-oriented guy and like to call things by their correct names/version numbers.

(4) no idea what to do about editing modeCustom, but perhaps just comment out that line?

Never mind. I know why people like to use YouTube because there is no rules about bumps and people that will start shit about versions of game... And i hate when people replay with something that have nothing to do with it... And a lot people will say "Wut is tekkit 1.1.7" and then you get replay like "Is that like Tekkit 1.6.2" i'm getting a lot of stupid questions some times about versions of tekkit on YouTube... But any way last time asking on this forms.... Sorry for me be rude... (just the way i feel right NOW)

Also go to YouTube and write "Tekkit 1.1.6 or Tekkit 1.1.7" and it will give you out like 100 results that will be for tekkit. And then go and write "Tekkit 1.5.2" and it will give you 50000+ results... So don't even shit about there is no such thing as tekkit 1.5.2... Every one know that tekkit 1.1.5-1.1.7 as Tekkit space or Tekkit 1.5.2... Maybe it's not official but it's the word that people like to use it... And i am sure there is more people that will and can help if i say 1.5.2 then if i say 1.1.7... Any way i guess the only way to do that is remove plugin or disable things inside config if they have true/false...

Too dwwojcik.

That top massage was not for you.. Any way i try tekkit customizer which allow you to ban items. But problem is that moon is not detected as world so banned items will be enabled there.

If you add the dimension it should also work on the moon.

I have added several myst/pocketdims and other type of dimensions to tekkit customizers lists and it all works. problem with pocketdimensions is they generate on the fly so if you allow those you need to use worldguard to restrict it. Do note that worldguard restriction can be evaded sometimes.

I have added several myst/pocketdims and other type of dimensions to tekkit customizers lists and it all works. problem with pocketdimensions is they generate on the fly so if you allow those you need to use worldguard to restrict it. Do note that worldguard restriction can be evaded sometimes.

Thanks. Well i remove mystery craft and dimensional doors i only need it on moon*. Any way thank you sir =D

Um wait how? I was trying to do that but i fail can u explain how to (maybe add some commands) =) thanks =P

We

You need to add the exact dimension name of the moon to the tekkitcustomizer config. its in the top of the file onder worlds

Should look sort like this:

worlds:

- world

- DIM1 (nether)

- moar worlds.

Well if i add that then Tekkit Customizer start report that this world does not exist.