[0.6.5]Dont have a server name yet[15 slots][whitelist]

saker277

I have been playying tekkit lite solo for a while and got bored so I am starting a new tekkit server. I am looking for experienced players to help me with the initial design of the world and for admins or mods. I have never hosted a tekkit server before but I did host a minecraft server for a few months so I am hoping to get some input on the most efficient way to run a tekkit server.

Initially the server will only be up when I am able to be on it. Probably between 5pm and 1am -5GMT(eastern usa), but once it is all ready to go i plan on hosting it not 24/7 but close to it.

the server ip is: 68.39.35.206:25565

If the server isn't up and it is between the times i stated just PM me on this site and I will put it up if I can.

Currently there are no disabled/restricted tekkit mods or blocks. No permissions set up and only essentials and worldedit plugins for bukkit. I am hoping to get input on plugins and what blocks or mods are generally disabled or restricted.

If you are interested in helping please send me a PM with your minecraft username and a general description of your level of experience with tekkit/minecraft/server hosting etc or post in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a great server.I would like to join and help the server develop in what ever ways i can. I may not able to work as a mod or admin but i can share advise on the server as it progresses and root out things that need changing for the enjoyment of players and the admins. My player name is Joe5952.

This sounds like a great server.I would like to join and help the server develop in what ever ways i can. I may not able to work as a mod or admin but i can share advise on the server as it progresses and root out things that need changing for the enjoyment of players and the admins. My player name is Joe5952.