[3.1.2]Small4[PvA][4][Whitelist][DisguiseCraft, World Edit, Multiverse Portals, Multiverse core

Ryukesaga

Hey I created this server because I hated playing alone on my tekkit games and wanted a group of 3 to play with me.

I'm looking for people who love survival more than creative and like to play legit. All players will be op so you may do whatever you like. Spawning a few extremely rare items (like diamond) are okay. If you do spawn diamond there is a limit of 5. I may be looking for survival players but creative is tolerable if you do it in the creative world.

No items on this server are banned to give everyone the full tekkit classic experience.

If you grief spawn you will be banned and if you grief other players houses (in creative because not in creative griefing is okay) you will be banned. If you grief another players building in the creative world PERIOD you will be banned.

I use world edit and Multiverse Portals to make it so I can make portals beween the survival and creative worlds. I also use mob disguise for fun so players may spy on another players work. And there are no anti grief plugins so i hope players will not take advantage of it.

Some players may be scientists and some wizards and some who just want to build everything. These players can fight. The wizards and scientists should have conflict and leave the in-between out of it.

The server will be up everyday around 11:00 until 4:00

IP:25.30.6.147

This thread will not be useful for very long as the three I choose will be the only ones allowed (as long as they don't do anything bannable)

Please for your application include your ingame name, age, Why you want to join, and why you think you are one of the people who can be in the group.

The server recommended texture pack is SphaxPureBDCraft with the tekkit classic textures patched in.

WARNING: In my tekkit for some reason nether portals will not work. Please tell me ingame when you want to build one and I will make a multiverse portal for you to use instead but I will need 10 obsidian as tribute because that is what you need to make the portal in the first place

Please put effort into your applications, Goodbye.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to play on your server, I record videos for youtube, I have had multiple channels and the one I had last before this one was, GriffinSlayer, but now I have started a new one, GoldMooN266, but I am wondering if me and my friends can record our new series on this server. Also it would be nice if the server was just You, my friends, and I. Also we love tekkit.

In game names and age are:

In game name: GriffinSlayer

In game name: VivaSteel

In game name: Insanechild14

In game name: Camo5610

In game name: TheBeasturs

Ill join two if you will have me Im 17 i Know some things about tekkit but there are some im still learning about ! i love to play on this sever sence its such a small group I hate big severs becuse theres so many people. I am a Very good person and i am willing to help if needed I play tekkit often im currently on a sever now but the people Are very ignoreful and they ignore you And its very laggy i mean on a scale from 1-10 its a 11 my in game name is ozoomaroo it would be a honor if you would have me on your sever i also would make youtube videos for it but my pc isnt cappable of runing more than 6 Fps while recording videos and even if it was i couldnt get the program i use to record other peoples voices. I never been banned for anything the only Banned items ive ever made was to make a swift wolfs rending gate ring and i made 2 valcanic amulets and i didnt know they where banned i would love to be on your sever and i hope i get accepted.

Ill join two if you will have me Im 17 i Know some things about tekkit but there are some im still learning about ! i love to play on this sever sence its such a small group I hate big severs becuse theres so many people. I am a Very good person and i am willing to help if needed I play tekkit often im currently on a sever now but the people Are very ignoreful and they ignore you And its very laggy i mean on a scale from 1-10 its a 11 my in game name is ozoomaroo it would be a honor if you would have me on your sever i also would make youtube videos for it but my pc isnt cappable of runing more than 6 Fps while recording videos and even if it was i couldnt get the program i use to record other peoples voices. I never been banned for anything the only Banned items ive ever made was to make a swift wolfs rending gate ring and i made 2 valcanic amulets and i didnt know they where banned i would love to be on your sever and i hope i get accepted.

P.s i have skype if you want it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: Hidden_Paw

Tekkit experience: well, i have not counted months, but for a very long time! i know my way around all the mods

Why do i want to join: i too got lonely while playing on tekkit, and i want to play with friends

(this application was set up like this because i like formal applications)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: darkkran

Tekkit Classic Experience: I have alot of experience with redstone, machines, pipes, and computercraft(except the Monitors and programming the computer still working on that.

Why do I wish to play on this server: Because i have had some bad times with people spawn greifing and spawn killing and I saw that this server looked PERFECT and i thought i would apply for it.

EXTRA INFORMATION:I'm only on every other week because of my parents divorce ( if this is the reason you turn me down it's ok)

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Willybobsta

Tekkit Classic Experience: I don't have much experience in TC, but I do know the basics of the mods.

Why do I want to join: I would like to join this server because a small server to play on would be nice, as the big servers have hackers, griefers etc.

Why I would be good for the group: I would be good for this group because I like trying to build new things and I don't know everything about the mods, so I could build some things you guys have never seen before, and you could teach me, and apparently teaching makes you smarter so...

IGN- darkfang144

age- 14

reason- I don't wanna deal with the jerks of public servers

Experience- I've looked at all mods played on many servers, made many servers, and play solo survivial a lot.

Why I should be chosen- im a nice helpful player willing to help all who need it and would love to player with other nice people.

Xtra info- Don't really got any so...

IGN: SomeSimpleStuff

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing for a while, I have been a moderator on 2 servers and have owned 1 server.

Why I want to join: I like smaller servers and enjoy playing with others.

Why I'd be good for the group: I think that I would be good for the group because I love building and setting machines up and using them. I love the factory-type thing and would love to do it with a group.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ryukesaga,

I'm Controller123 and I've been looking for a Tekkit Classic server FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. It has been long and tedious, so I hope this is the one that I finally end my search at.

My IGN is Controller123 and I'm an Australian gamer. I am 13 years old yet my Family and friends see me as a very serious yet humorous(ish) person and they say I could be 17 for all they know, PLUS I am a very friendly person and easy to get to know as I am quite an interesting and quirky person. I can play for about an hour in the afternoons (my timezone is +10:00 AEST) and several hours on weekends. I already use Sphax PureBDCraft with the Tekkit Classic textures patched in and I am extremely willing to play purely legit while I am on this server. I am experianced in many aspects of Tekkit as I am very capable of producing working Redstone mechanisms and I have great knowledge of the items in the mods IC2, Buildcraft and EE.

To be able to play on this server would be a dream come true as playing in Single Player Survival is a long and boring process and I find myself opening up the menu and hitting the 'Save and Quit to Title' and think "That was a waste of time". I also wish to maybe produce videos in the future once I get my channel Up and Running.

I hope my server application was Whitelist worthy and if there is no spots available, I would be eternally grateful if you could open another spot just for me (I know, it sounds greedy of me) so I could join your community.

Thanks,

Controller123

Hello Ryukesaga,

I'm Controller123. Im a 13 year old who has been looking for a Tekkit Classic server for SEVERAL MONTHS now. It has been a long and tedious process and I hope my search will end here.

I am experienced in many aspects of Tekkit Classic, including Vanilla Redstone, IC2, Buildcraft and EE. My Family and Friends see me as a very serious and mature yet easy to get to know type of person, which would be perfect for your community as I am willing to help yet I am legit at the same time. I love to build epic designs (that I create in my spare time) and show them off to other people to maybe inspire them to think outside the average box in base design. I like to spend time gathering all the resources I need before I start building my major bases and such, which means I'll be underground for most of the first few hours. I try to be as creative and open-minded as possible when it comes lto this as I don't want my creations to stand out in the Minecraft environment. I also wish to maybe produce videos in the future once I get my channel Up and Running.

I hope I am willingly accepted into your community and it would make me eternally grateful to be whitelisted to this server. This server is basically a One-in-a-lifetime-opportunity type thing as it has barely any application forms and I love these types of Servers.

Best Regards,

Controller123

• 3 weeks later...

my name is phaedos11 and i have been looking for a small community server for a very long time, i enjoy small servers because singleplayer gets very lonely and the giant servers are always to confusing and you don know anyone. i have Skype, although i cant use the voice chat very often, i am 13 (almost 14), but i have a lot of tekkit experience, i have been playing mc for about 3 years and tekkit for 2 and a half. i love helping other players a lot, but sometimes i like to fight to and i love clash of the titans style battles that destroy lots of stuff. i have been banned once, but it was not my fault, i was not clear on the rules and one day i found a couple unprotected diamond blocks that did not appear to be part of somewons base so i mined them but they turned out to belong to admin so he got mad and banned me. i usually try to be nice to other players, unless they are being racist, sexist, ect. but sometimes people get on my nerves and i nuke the hell out of them. i never grief or hack, and i am respectful to others if there nice to me. i cant guarantee that ill never cuss but ill try to watch my mouth. so please whitelist me, this server looks great and i would love to be part of the community.