HEXXIT PRIVATE SERVER {20 PLAYERS ONLY} {WHITELISTED}

freezyb12

Hi my name is freezyb12 and i would like to start playing hexxit. everyone knows playing modpacks can be boring alone so i would like to start a private server that houses 20 people. I have skype but my mic doesnt work. and also fyi i'm a noob at hexxit. just saw a vid on youtube and decided to play. So if u want to be 1 of the 20 people to play on my server please message me and i'll give u the IP Address. It is not hamachi i portforwarded.

l

Hi my name is freezyb12 and i would like to start playing hexxit. everyone knows playing modpacks can be boring alone so i would like to start a private server that houses 20 people. I have skype but my mic doesnt work. and also fyi i'm a noob at hexxit. just saw a vid on youtube and decided to play. So if u want to be 1 of the 20 people to play on my server please message me and i'll give u the IP Address. It is not hamachi i portforwarded.

can i please join you

ign: wenth (guessing this is your mine craft name? new to this part of minecraft used to playing just with freinds i already know. dont even know how to get the IP)

server roll: chocobo wanderer/exsplorer

maturity: mild, not going to troll any one but shits and giggles are still fun

comment: i love to bring back loot and look for things the town needs on the back of my chocobo using backpacks to expand my storage so i can bring back entire dungeons worth of items and blocks

reason for wanting to join: my friends dont always like to keep servers up and some times just get tired of playing....i kinda dont

Hi, I would like to join with my 4 youtube partners to make videos. My IGN is BohemianFlower and my partners are PartyPanda3, Dan_11_, Snugglessssss and Lilly3408

No history of Bans from any of us. Don't mind if other people want to join in the video once in awhile. I'm looking to join because in the last Hexxit server I kept getting killed and my stuff stolen. Small pranks on other players are ok here and there. Let me know if you accept, and you can send me the IP in my Inbox.

Hi my name is Jake. I would like to join you in playing Hexxit because it is very boring playing without other people. My name in Minecraft is cowkillerEXTREME (hate that name now) and my name on Skype is Jake Travis. Please let me join you playing Hexxit.