The return of solar panels

MagnusOmega

I was wondering if there will be an addition of some sort of solar panel to power everything. I am using magmatic engines right not hooked to a lava world created in mystcraft but would like to see

Solar return so the personal server I have won't lag so much form all the engines.

Solar panels as we knew them in IC2 were a horribly thought out game mechanic. What we need is a solar panel that heats water into steam! That way, it's a design challenge that requires infrastructure instead of a magic box that makes power from the sun.

A mod should implement "Pollution" which would darken the clouds & sky, make you regen health more slowly, randomly kill animals, make grass revert to dirt, make small pools of water evaporate and have grey particles float through the air.

I was wondering if there will be an addition of some sort of solar panel to power everything. I am using magmatic engines right not hooked to a lava world created in mystcraft but would like to see

Solar return so the personal server I have won't lag so much form all the engines.

get the mekinism mod. it has wind turbines and solar panels. huge solar panels