[2.0.4] AstronautCreeper's Voltz [PvP][200 slots][No Whitelist][No Removed Mods]

Astronaut_Creeper

Hello, I made a voltz 2.0.4. server, and I want you to join it. Here is the information:

IP: 68.45.163.21:25565

The rules are simple

1. Don't disrespect staff(AstronautCreeper), you will be instantly banned.

2. Don't cheat/hack/mod/exploit glitches, you get the idea.

3. Don't ask for op. If you do, I'll warn you not to do it again, then you'll be banned if you do.

4. Don't beg for items. If you ask nicely, I might be willing to help you out with that, but if I say no, it means no.

That's it for the rules. Just don't break those and you should be fine.

There are no removed mods, but there are 4 banned items. Antimatter bombs/missiles, Redmatter bombs/missiles. Both for obvious reasons.

This server is just a simple voltz server that I put up because single player is boring. It still has everything that singleplayer has but with people.

This server should be up 24/7, but sometimes it crashes. Other than that it should be fine.

Right now, there aren't many people playing it, but it's still relatively new, so there isn't any big competition.

That is all, thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Can more people join please? Its essentially single player but with people. I don't understand why there aren't that many players

Hello,

I play on your server but if you want more players there are a few things that you need to do to make the server better. 1 Please get the essentials plugin. It would really help to be able to set your home. 2 Please make a kit with steel in it. Steel is very hard to get and goes fast. 3 Please add night. Enderpearls are very hard to get without it.

Thank You

Hello, I made a voltz 2.0.4. server, and I want you to join it. Here is the information:

IP: 68.45.163.21:25565

The rules are simple

1. Don't disrespect staff(AstronautCreeper), you will be instantly banned.

2. Don't cheat/hack/mod/exploit glitches, you get the idea.

3. Don't ask for op. If you do, I'll warn you not to do it again, then you'll be banned if you do.

4. Don't beg for items. If you ask nicely, I might be willing to help you out with that, but if I say no, it means no.

That's it for the rules. Just don't break those and you should be fine.

There are no removed mods, but there are 4 banned items. Antimatter bombs/missiles, Redmatter bombs/missiles. Both for obvious reasons.

This server is just a simple voltz server that I put up because single player is boring. It still has everything that singleplayer has but with people.

This server should be up 24/7, but sometimes it crashes. Other than that it should be fine.

Right now, there aren't many people playing it, but it's still relatively new, so there isn't any big competition.

That is all, thank you

-AstronautCreeper

I have a spammer to report. CreeperWarrior9 didn't get what he wanted so he spammed. you can also ask sniperzz and I_Griffs_x

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know why more people don't play here. If it's because there isn't a spawn, then that's stupid. The owner is nice, and it's a good server. People that complain usually get pissed when they aren't allowed to spawn items or something, but what the fuck do you expect, just play the game. 4.5/5 stars.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings all I am felblade i've been on this server for for a long time now and have had a good time. the many people i've met have all been a great help and good friends. so id like to announce the beginning of my project ARMS FORT: ANSWERER this may take a while so ill be very buzy when im online but ill still help those in need so id appreciate others patience so thank you before hand for a description of this project this is it an unstoppable air fortress heres the picture of whats it supposted to look like....Sample-fb7022e72a019e8388b2d517b19aeef1.

an illegal postion in this case is over passing the world range limit or teleporting to non exsisting areas and places that are unable to be corrected by the server setup an exsample: the use of tplocation to the position x:1500000 y:64 z:1600000 around this area u might not want to log out this expance of area may cause problems so don't try it I got this location from the work of a one time new player who messaged me on Skype after heading here asking me to fix what would require a sever expantion and possible recreation of the entire server so please don't do this.