[2.0.4] AstronautCreeper's Voltz [PvP][200 slots][No Whitelist][No Removed Mods]

Astronaut_Creeper

• 1 month later...

ATTENTION THE SERVER WAS UP EARLYER TODAY and was working fine astro was away for a while and was not able to fix the server so as far as I know hes back so....thank steve we're back in action ladys let get back to crafting!!

Do you know when the server will stay up? I wanna play xD

• 2 weeks later...

WE'RE BACK BITCHES! COME ONLINE NOW CUZ THE SERVER IS BACK ONLINE! Unfortunately I won't be able to play that much, so I'm going to let a select few people run it. Wertyquest as an op, and Dragonsrulez who essentially had the server by the nuts anyway even without having op. He pretty much had an influence in everything(the peace treaty, the downfall of sniperzz, who I just unbanned btw, the moon colony, and a few things that nobody really remembers). Well anyway, werty and dragon now pretty much own the server. Ill join every once in awhile but I probably won't be an active member of the server. As for the peace treaty, I think I'll leave that up to werty and dragon if they want to start one up again. I hope you come back online to play this server again. Thank you to all of you

WE'RE BACK BITCHES! COME ONLINE NOW CUZ THE SERVER IS BACK ONLINE! Unfortunately I won't be able to play that much, so I'm going to let a select few people run it. Wertyquest as an op, and Dragonsrulez who essentially had the server by the nuts anyway even without having op. He pretty much had an influence in everything(the peace treaty, the downfall of sniperzz, who I just unbanned btw, the moon colony, and a few things that nobody really remembers). Well anyway, werty and dragon now pretty much own the server. Ill join every once in awhile but I probably won't be an active member of the server. As for the peace treaty, I think I'll leave that up to werty and dragon if they want to start one up again. I hope you come back online to play this server again. Thank you to all of you

Astro can you please install the essentials plugin? the tpas and other commands like /sethome would be nice. Also, please install factions, I don't want people to be able to claim land I just want ppl to be able to make a team and not hurt each other and have their team visible to all xD

Astro By what you're saying is Dragonrulez trying to be like me (No one will ever be like me)

I thought I kinda took your place after you were banned. I had plenty of nukes to blow up the map and make for anti/red matter being banned (I didn't actually blow up the server though) and a had 6 extra fully upgraded power suits and materials to make about 20 more after I make about 10 fusion reactors, an LHC, and a full ME system which I did make xD. But yeah, even if I have or had more power then you, I can never replace you xD

• 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I(the server owner) have created a peace treaty. If you want to sign it, ask for me(AstronautCreeper) or felblade about signing the treaty. It basically says you can't attack other people who have signed it. I have it as a way to make sure the server doesn't get bombed to death.

I will sign it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i wish there were more servers like this... i might just make one like his... but the problem is lag... i don't have the best of computers, its actually quite old

p.s. im actually going to get a new computer in the summer, so ill make a server now, with maybe lag, then ill copy the world over to the new one

Edited by darkhalahula