NOT A REQUEST

JimmyJimmy

My demands are simple. I want Forestry back in Tekkit. I have no idea why Kaker Mix and co. felt the need to remove it, and it quite frankly pisses me off. Also Better Than Wolves needs to be included in Tekkit as well. The whole "incompatibility" crap is a lie. BTW works fine with other mods. I'm tired of all these lame excuses and alibis. I don't know about the Technic team but where I live we get things done and we get them done right. So Technic guys, stop being so high and mighty and do some meaningful work for a change. Maybe then I'd stop using FTB instead and support your platform.

:rolleyes:

You're not aware of the bad history around both of these mods?

While Forestry is cool, it's one they've chosen to leave out due to both permissions issues and no desire to repeat the "exploding bees" shenanigans that SirSengir for a time put in as an attack on Technic.

As for that Butter The Weasels mod (some of us do this acronym mangling for fun,) the author, Flowerchild, is rabidly anti-modding to a bizarre degree. He purposely codes to work only by itself. He even hates Forge. Best to think of it as a stand-alone experience and leave it at that.

Edit: Hehe, that namechange code for Flower child is still there? That shows you how much they dislike him still.

You don't understand my demands! This is not a laughing matter, it's something that many people who happen to play Tekkit are affected by. I know for a fact that and I and countless other individuals cry at the missing mods, WHERE ARE THE BEES, AND THE WINDMILLS?! Sigh, why do others not understand me? Everyone has to have an over inflated ego I guess. Get me in contact with the Technic team and then we'll talk, I have a few things I need to get off my overburdened shoulders with them...

While Forestry is cool, it's one they've chosen to leave out due to both permissions issues and no desire to repeat the "exploding bees" shenanigans that SirSengir for a time put in as an attack on Technic.

As for that Butter The Weasels mod (some of us do this acronym mangling for fun,) the author, dong princess, is rabidly anti-modding to a bizarre degree. He purposely codes to work only by itself. He even hates Forge. Best to think of it as a stand-alone experience and leave it at that.

Edit: Hehe, that namechange code for Flower child is still there? That shows you how much they dislike him still.

He's a troll. Low effort posts all around with grammar that bounces between the 10 year old his avatar suggests and the highschooler he really is.

And seriously? Demanding the exact two mods that created so much drama in the past? That's lazy troll a year late to the party.

Excuses exc

As for that Butter The Weasels mod (some of us do this acronym mangling for fun,) the author, dong princess, is rabidly anti-modding to a bizarre degree. He purposely codes to work only by itself. He even hates Forge. Best to think of it as a stand-alone experience and leave it at that.

Excuses and lies, what's new? I've gotten both these mods to work with others so I see no reason why the Technic team can't. Sigh.

...egos? I did point out, in a nutshell, why those two will never be in an official Tekkit modpack. Badgering the team (with words or the real animals, just in case,) will get you nowhere and makes you look ridiculous.

You are welcome to copy the Recommended build and throw Forestry in that for your own personal modpack, but please don't ask about how to add BTW, because we already know it's very difficult to do due to how it modifies Minecraft base code to the point that it breaks every other mod.

Excuses and lies, what's new? I've gotten both these mods to work with others so I see no reason why the Technic team can't. Sigh.

Pardon me while I go to sleep laughing over at just how incredibly lazy you are over this, this topic has been tread on so many times, we now use it as a drainage ditch.

And you've fallen into it.

Best to leave while you still have a little dignity left.

:exit:

...egos? I did point out, in a nutshell, why those two will never be in an official Tekkit modpack. Badgering the team (with words or the real animals, just in case,) will get you nowhere and makes you look ridiculous.

You are welcome to copy the Recommended build and throw Forestry in that for your own personal modpack, but please don't ask about how to add BTW, because we already know it's very difficult to do due to how it modifies Minecraft base code to the point that it breaks every other mod.

That's BS, I have BTW working with a bunch if forge mods

Then do it yourself. I hadn't seen a lot of forstry plzz rite now posts until your's popped up. It's lost interest. If you can get BTW working with your mods then do it. The rest of the community has a gotten over it. Stop beating a dead horse.

*backs off as realizes his argument is becoming invalid

You may have won this time, but next time I'll find a new proxy and you'll never know who I am! Mwa ha ha ha! Jk lol that was fun while it lasted, now to the minecraft forums!

Eho

Amaxter is my roommate, I'm not him, don't associate me as a bad guy from my IP address. We live together, I'm not him.

Doubtful. But if that were true then when your IP gets banned and Amaxter gets blocked too I'll make sure he knows why it happened and why he has no chance of appeal.

Worst case scenario you get an email telling you why your actions on one account got both of your accounts banned.

Best case scenario your roommate finds out what your actions caused and reminds you why being a lazy troll on the internet can have repercussions.