Problems with liquid tesseracts and/or DA after 1.1.8 update

MaxK

Hello guys!

So I've been running a LAN-multiplayer server with technicpack for a while now, and have been using a setup where I pump lava from the nether using liquid tesseracts to magmatic engines on the surface. After updating to 1.1.8 however, the liquid tesseracts in the nether have been acting weird (randomly stops working). At first I thought the lava at that location had run low, so I moved my pumpstations around, but to no avail. I can see that the pumps are working while I'm in the nether, as the liquiducts fill with lava, but no lava is sent to the surface. I guess that indicates a problem either with the tesseracts or the dimensional anchors. I've tried remaking everything and moving the pumps in the nether, and changing tesseract frequency, but I just can't get the darn thing to work again.

I'm using a setup like this:

Nether

2 pumps powered by magmatic engines

Lava sent through liquid tesseracts to surface

Dimensional anchor placed at station, 5x5 chunks

EtX2VDN.jpg

(the DA is placed just behind me, and loads 3x3 chunks)

Surface

1 liquid tesseract receiving lava

Lava distributed to 36-39 magmatic engines (divided in 3 blocks, I usually only run 1 block)

Energy distributed to my various stuff using 1 energy tesseract per engine block

Dimensional anchor placed nearby

srILGUx.jpg

Any thoughts on why it's not working anymore?

EDIT: Signing removed. Apparently I'm a loser, and have now read the rules.

Hrm. Just to isolate that it's the tesseract, can you place a tank stack (say, 3 high) between the pump and the tesseract? Let it drain dry before starting the pump, then watch it to see if it backs up and for how long?

Hmmm. It either looks like the tesseract isn't working, or the pump's going too fast for the system to handle the flow. Is the liquiducts in your reviving end all filled up? If so, then you need to turn off the pump for a while and let the magmatics chew through all that lava.

Alright, it works. I started the server today, and boom. Receiving lava. I have no clue as to why it's suddenly working again. But it is. Hopefully it won't randomly stop working again.

Thanks for the help people, I appreciate it.