[0.6.5] The Quantum Brotherhood [PvE] [5 slots] [Whitelist] Survival

WARNING: Server No Longer Is The Same! Please Read The New Thread of This Server When it's posted!

The Quantum Brotherhood, this is a server for only five people including me to play pure survival, I will need the people's skype and you must play longer than two hours on the server, I might increase the slots if it all goes well, I want to play survival and most importantly I want everyone to contribute, be a team and give me as many suggestions as they can think of to improve the server. It might even have debates because some players might disagree with others suggestions.

Server IP Address:vault.allowed.org:25555

Server Rules:All I want players to actually do is just use their common sense, be ethical and respectful. If you follow those three basic rules you will do the right things and avoid bad things from happening. That's all, simple. I might add some extra rules afterwards if people don't understand what the three rules mean. But that's all for now.

Currently there are no banned items, I know there are so many glitches in tekkit lite. I will only ban those items that cause the glitch only if people misuse the item to perform the glitch. Also there are no banned mods either. I will ban mods or items if they cause errors too much and I can't find a possible solution from anyone or anything not even the internet. I will also take player suggestions and make votes to ban items if the players can't tolerate the fact that there are those glitches or if players seen others use the glitch. Evidence will greatly increase the chance to make the item banned. Or the player who used the glitch will be instantly and permanentaly banned including unwhitelisting.

All I have right now is worldedit which I probably won't use at all, because I will also survive with the rest of the team. If players have suggestions to plugins I will also make votes to see if people want the plugin. If a plugin causes too many errors and I can't find a possible solution to fix it, it will have to be removed unless it doesn't cause much distractions to the gameplay or any future problems that the errors may cause.

It's most obvious that I will try my best to keep the server 24/7. I will try to get scripts or anything to make server restart after an error and log the error and many other features to keep it online as long as possible. I really hope I can keep the server up 24/7 all the time. Don't expect much though. I will also take player suggestions to having the server on when they can play if I can't keep it up 24/7.

Very important thing I want everyone to note that if you don't like the server or you would like to make it better, ALWAYS give me suggestions and I will try my hardest to see if I can do what you like and consider the suggestions. I will try to make votes for particular suggestions to see if other players would agree to it. I hope you can understand what I mean.

If you want to join this server and follow the main three rules and basically are okay with everything that I said above and you meet these requirements:

1. Not a new person to tekkit lite, and you know quite much about tekkit lite
  2. You can play longer than two hours on the server each day
  3. Aged above ten years old
  4. (OPTIONAL) Good at java, especially bukkit or server code, someone who possibly can fix server errors (will increase chance of being picked)
  5. Will be polite and not someone like a trollface or an idiot
  6. Puts effort into survival
  7. Everything else that you would expect from a proud and amazing player if you were an owner.

If you meet all of these requirements, agree to follow the rules, want to join the server and can give out particular information that are required to get added into the whitelist listed below then please join provide the information, wait until you are added to the server whitelist and then join the server and enjoy playing with others!

Required Information given from you to be able to join the server and agreeing to everything written just above:

1. Minecraft In-Game Name (Nickname)
  2. Skypename (and obviously will accept my request)
  3. As much as you can and want to tell me about yourself (please longer than two lines)
  4. Persuasion of why I should add you to the whitelist and why you want to join
  5. Which requirements you meet and how well you meet them (if you can estimate them)
  6. Anything else that I should know

And please put effort into replying, otherwise I won't add you. Good luck! This is partly a random pick you know

:)

1. TheGriffinKing

2. I will send you this with a private message.

3. I pretty much know every mod (IC2, Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, MFFS) except mystcraft and logistics pipes. I'm hoping to build a great machine in tekkit lite and really delve into my endgame.

4. I know almost every mod and I can teach you. I also know the names of certain server side mods that can help prevent griefing and detect griefing. I've been admin of a server so ask me if you need help running yours.

5. I will send you this with a private message.

6. I want to know how you are paying for this server and how long you intend to keep it up and online?

1. The_MinionPT

2. Skype: andre_pinhas

3. I like a lot of minecraft, stop playing vanilla and come to tekkit about a year or two, and never stop, I am not a master, but I now how to play tekkit lite very well, I have 13, I like serious players, I like mature people, I dont like trollplayers, and I like to play almost every day.

1. Ciba1234 (Ciba)
  2. Cibatrix
  3. I am experienced with all the mods in tekkit lite which makes me love tekkit lite however what i like to do the most is to use ic2 crops and brewing i am 14 play alot but sometimes take breaks :(
  4. I can always share something that i have spare of and would happily help out any way i could :D
  5. I meet all requriments but do not know too much about java
  6. I really like tekkit lite the other modpacks i dont care much about ( also this is my first post i made my account to just join this server :) )

1. In-Game Name (Nickname) centerice1822
  2. Skype yuniqecrze
  3. About myself
  4. Im a 14 year old on my first year of highschool :( I play hockey and i live in SC I love to play games! I play alot of tekkit and i play xbox too! cx Battlefield and BO2 <3 I love to have a nice server to come and just chill on and have fun :) I like to work on group projects and working together! I have played tekkit for about a year now and Minecraft since the full release of it, so i have pretty good experience!
  5. Why you should let me in!
  6. Im a great builder and i would be a great edition to the server! Im a friendly person and i work great with other people!

1. Minecraft In-Game Name (Nickname): MGnightFuryZz
  2. Skypename (and obviously will accept my request): MGnightFuryZz
  3. As much as you can and want to tell me about yourself (please longer than two lines):my name is andrew and im 17. i have just finished high school and now in work. i have been playing minecraft (pc) for about 1 year now and about 2 years with xbox mincraft and have a fair bit of knowledge on tekkit lite, i am friendly with others (Unless for any reason they annoy me) only play survival, i only use creative for testing.
  4. Persuasion of why I should add you to the whitelist and why you want to join: im just looking for a server to just chill and relax with others if i can join i have plans to make a public power plant using power teleport pipes
  5. Anything else that I should know: i am not abusive nor do i destroy what is not mine, i play fair and am willing to share to help others

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: SplitinLimbs
  2. Skypename (and obviously will accept my request) hurleyguy
  3. As much as you can and want to tell me about yourself (please longer than two lines) Well not really sure what to say other then i started out on xbox for minecrraft and have been on pc for like 2-3 months now, enjoying pc pretty well now and then tried tekkit recently and just want to play that.
  4. Persuasion of why I should add you to the whitelist and why you want to join. I simply just want to play and have fun? Help out if its needed, also donate possibly if i end up enjoying the server and its community
  5. Which requirements you meet and how well you meet them (if you can estimate them) Well im new to tekkit lite because i just started playing but ive been catching on fast! Idk what else other then i usually play for serverual hours on end...
  6. Anything else that I should know Nope!

1. Ingame Name: 125rotax (Nickname: rotax or Matthew)
  2. Skypename: therandomawesomeguy
  3. My name is Matthew, and I am in Highschool, yet I enjoy playing Minecraft. I also love to program, I actually have a game that I am waiting to be approved to be on the app store. I also have won some notable awards from my school and outside tests, including math, Latin, Computer Science, and citizenship.
  4. I really enjoy Tekkit Lite, and I want to play on a responsible server with nice and friendly people. The old server I use to play on where I was an Admin, was constantly hacked and griefed and most of the people on it where not friendly, and when I saw this server, I said, "this is the server for me."
  5. Requirements:
    1. I am not new to Tekkit.
    2. Playing longer than to hours a day might be hard for me on week days due to school.
    3. I am 16
    4. According to College Board, I am "Extremely well qualified" in Computer Science since I got a five, the highest score you can get, on the AP CompSci Test (The test was in Java).
    5. I would say that I am polite and nice, I was an Admin on another Tekkit Lite server, and last year I got the citizenship award from my school for the student best representing my school's missions.
    6. I only play Tekkit in survival, its not fun in creative.
    7. Can't say anything really about this requirement :P

[*]I don't think so :P