[3.1.2] Tekkit Ultimate [No Banned Items][PVP/PVE][24/7][No lag]

overload

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This server is terrible I got jailled for having a sugarcane farm. The owner really needs to get better mods. Then I confronted the mods they muted me too, so they wouldn't have to explain themselves.

Sorry that you had to experience the comfort of our jail, but if you would have read the rules you would know that EMC farms are not tolerated. Sugar cane farm is considered to be an emc farm :)

Thank you for your feedback though

This server is highly recommended the server had a few recent bumps but the owner wouldn't have it, he fixed it as soon as possibly. great up time, access to all the items i need that other servers dont have such as Destruction catalyst, red morning star. gem armour!. ---Up top of my server list, Great job Guys! ---

For starters this server is AMAZING No banned items, Good staff, Not much lag. Now I would only rate this server a 6/10 being because of the fact that Mk3 Relays and Mk3 EMC Collectors are for Donaters 20$+ and I fear that in the future more items will be restricted Condensers, Red Matter, Dark Matter, Quantum Armor, Ect but you get the point. I just hope that doesn't happen. I wouldn't like to pay 20$+ to use the most basic Tekkit items.

1 of the best server's ever no Griefiers no Raiders if you do get robbed or griefied report to staff which is online at-least 4 hours a day and you will get refunded we have 100 slots and 40 players usually online at night barely any restricted items that you can get for paying at-least 12 euro if you want friendly staff and players come to the server

If the server gets overpopulated we are about to upgrade hope you enjoy youre stay

Hands down i can say this has been the best Tekkit Classic server i have been on since last year! the Community is great along with the Staff and the Owner :) i will be on this server everyday till it either goes down for good or i stop playing! keep up the good work!

Recommend this server to anyone!

I would like to apply for Mod.

I have found numerouse dupe glitches and reported them and have solved many problems tekkiters have had on this server

I have helped alot of people on this server and have started of some of them [today,through morningstar at spawn from invent, lost it]:(

Also i have been mod on alot of servers and on non grief servers i have found griefers that grief and no command can show who done the grief.

I have also been once an owner of a server with a person called PAN, lol i know it sounds wierd but hey.

I would say which servers ive been mod on but thats just advertising them so i wont. I will improve spawn so it is more better, and if ull let me i will in warp shop put a thing were you can sell and buy dm and rm, also with omegas. Finally when im mod i wont abuse anything and i will play the game legit.

Please read this and take time to decide, thanks

I would like to apply for Mod.

I have found numerouse dupe glitches and reported them and have solved many problems tekkiters have had on this server

I have helped alot of people on this server and have started of some of them [today,through morningstar at spawn from invent, lost it]:(

Also i have been mod on alot of servers and on non grief servers i have found griefers that grief and no command can show who done the grief.

I have also been once an owner of a server with a person called PAN, lol i know it sounds wierd but hey.

I would say which servers ive been mod on but thats advertising.

Please read this 3xcicutionare

Oh and this is one of the best servers ive ever ever been on:)

this is the forums yes, good, well ivanrock said that i have to say what happened here, i joined the server 16;00 15/10/2013 and lost 59 RM and flying ring and kept on falling out the world, really laggy aswell, also can you put a thread to ur website so i can apply cheers.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons