[3.1.2] Tekkit Ultimate [No Banned Items][PVP/PVE][24/7][No lag]

overload

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you make the rings such as ignition and zero so they don't bypass protected land! I can't find the answer anywhere :(

If you look through the items out there in tekkit that can cause damage to your server you would see that rings are just the top of the iceberg.

The fixes I have are not available for public, feel free to come and play though ;)

If you look through the items out there in tekkit that can cause damage to your server you would see that rings are just the top of the iceberg.

The fixes I have are not available for public, feel free to come and play though ;)

I've been trying for the longest time to figure out how to fix them! I don't want them banned but I do like the idea of players being able to craft the arcana ring just to have unlimited flying. Why haven't you made the fixes public! They would help soooooo much!

I've been trying for the longest time to figure out how to fix them! I don't want them banned but I do like the idea of players being able to craft the arcana ring just to have unlimited flying. Why haven't you made the fixes public! They would help soooooo much!

Nothing comes for free, that's what I've been told most of the time when I needed help. Give me a good reason to give what I haven't been given.

Might sound like an asshole, but I am not willing to share what I had to pay a large price for just like that

Nothing comes for free, that's what I've been told most of the time when I needed help. Give me a good reason to give what I haven't been given.

Might sound like an asshole, but I am not willing to share what I had to pay a large price for just like that

That's been the same for me i've basically been working on my server for around 4 years now and pretty much tekkit for 2 years. I've also had no help working on it it's just been me googeling how to fix stuff and plugins. My first attempt was a total disaster because I didn't even know how to use tekkit restrict or customizer. I'm not just asking for the fix just for me, but it would definitely help anyone else with their tekkit servers and people are doing their best to keep the tekkit classic servers alive with all the patches and fixes that were released.

They way I've had to work around it is by using izone and making it so it takes the rings from you when you enter the zone. Unfortunately you can just put the ring in a bag or something then take it out once in the region. Do you know of any plugins that can restrict items for a region maybe? I'm trying to solve this here and nobody else seems to know anything about this topic.

I don't use tekkit restrict nor tekkit customizer, none are a good option (I highly recommend not to use those plugins if you can)

They cause more harm than do good.

There's no way to restrict an item if bukkit doesn't recognise it as a player action (at least so my momma told me)

What I can tell is you is to fund your donation money (if you have such) to getting fixes done for your server.

In any case, if you like to continue this discussion please use PM system. As this doesnt' seem very apropriate :)

its an amazing server, worth trying out! its got amazing admins/mods etc. No banned items and you can toggle pvp to your needs. Kits and ranks are cool and people on here are willing to help you out:)

Not just that, but thanks to the users that are capable of supporting us financialy we've got means to provide tekkit with not just banned items but without lags too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You really should remove the

"[No lag]"

tag seeing how it's pretty much lag city and crash city.

Thanks for the feedback, however the only thing that is holding me from 'removing' the lag is the fact that there is no stronger physical server available

And the traffic of players increased so much that the current server can't handle it. When I get the chance to get a stronger one the lag will be gone.. so.. just be a little bit patient :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to make a temp ban repeal request. I was just on the server and a admin named chappely (I believe that was his name, I might be incorrect) teleported to me. He told me my darkroom (emc generator with minimal lag) was illegal. So as I was confused and actually didn't know what he was talking about, he told me to type /rules 2. I will admit that I failed to read the rules, believing that the rules on this very forum post were the set rules, but he continued to mock me and mistreat me. He told me I had five minutes to take it down or he would.I pleaded with him to get another admin on, because at the moment I didn't believe it because one admin (I don't want to say the name to get him/her in trouble) saw it before when I asked him/her why you can't connect redstone with redwire. He just continued to say to take it down in five minutes.Then he teleported away. I started to take it down when he teleported to a guy named monkes (I don't remember the full name) and said in chat "Jeez, why am I finding so many emc generators today?" He told monkes to take it down, and monkes said he would sense it didn't work. Then I said I was a little angry about the whole thing. I said that me and my friend worked and got frustrated all day on the thing and the satisfaction we got when it worked was something you wouldn't believe, and then it was just gone. Then chappely just said "haha" and temporarily banned me for one day. Now you got to admit if you were in my position, you'd be pretty mad and would agree that this is a form of admin abuse. I'll agree to take the darkroom down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got a very bad experince off the server. I were a Day on the server and everyone wants to griefe you. I finally got a house and someone wants to live by me, I agreed and after i get offline ALL my stuff was gone, also some op aren't friendly. If you ask them something they simply ignore you. Also there is many many lagg. The only +point is the starters kit. I really really want my stuff back! :(

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons