[3.1.2] Tekkit Ultimate [No Banned Items][PVP/PVE][24/7][No lag]

overload

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My FAVE Tekkit Classic server ever! the community are nice and havn't been griefed yet as of now. I do recommend though that you leave the server running overnight or starting at 8 and ending at 12 midight.

It is running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved the server before the map reset but when i went on that terrible day, i saw that i lost my house. i was sad but when i was killed by a guy and lost my stuff, that was it. I was infuriated but now, i have rebuilt and am better than before! This is a recent experience but am still happy with the server because of the high voting reward.

PS: Can i grow sugar cane still to use so i have some for crafting and not for infinite emc?

IGN: DawsonGR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This server is amazing no one really griefs everybody is really nice and the owner/mods and admins are really helpful

Thank you for feedback!

Guys, we're still alive. Join us now and experience what tekkit really is all about!

Why'd you wipe it?

at some point map reaches the state where old players don't need help from anyone cause they have everything

Along with that they have huge factories and so on. However, for a new player that is no good cause:

1. No one communicates with him as he is useless to everyone

2. All the map is claimed up

And I know that you might say that the map claiming isn't a big problem, but trust me - it is. A player leaves us and plays elsewhere if  there's no place to live that is easy to find

3. After some time the server tends to lag out, and this applies to just about any tekkit server out there.

If you still think I did a wrong call wiping it, try to look at it from owner's point of view, not player's

• 1 month later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons