Power Station Thoughts

Digdug83

So I'm trying to design a power station and battery backup. I would like to have something like 10+ redstone energy cells being fed by my biofuel generators and then shipping it off via phased conductive. What I need to know is whether or not 100MJ/t for REC's is its absolute limit or its per face limit? If it can only take in 100MJ/t regardless of how many connections then that means I need to rethink my design lol.

Incidentally if anyone has any links to videos or advice on how to go about this I'd love to see it. Youtube searches didn't provide me with any relevant videos sadly.

Go for biofuel system and it will absolete the need of battery since biofuel generator only burn fuel when needed. If you need somekind of buffert use tanks to store more biofuel. Make 3-4 different sapling farms that are 7*7 with harvester and planter and one potato and one carrot that are hooked up to fertelizer and you will have alot of biofuel.

If I set an REC to have an output limit of 25, does that mean that all faces combined pull only 25 or each face pulls 25 up to the 100 maximum? The same goes for input I suppose.

Also, are wooden conductive pipes the only ones that can pull power from an REC and if so are they actually limited to 32 as stated in NEI? It seems rather silly to be limited to an output of 32MJ/t per face.

Alright after a stupid amount of testing the GUI does indeed state how much each side can input or output. So an REC can input or output up to 100MJ/t from each face. Ugh, experimentation.

I also answered my own question in regards to wooden conductives while I was at it lol.