No Spamming in Chat

No Timer Below 2 Second

No Crafting Banned items

Do NOT Ask to become Staff

No Racist or Sexist Comments in chat

Do NOT Make Random Holes in the Ground

banneditems_zps22d1709b.png

All Anchors

All Rings & Amulets (Except Swiftwolf's)

Cannon

Crystal Chest

Dark Matter Pedestal

Feed Station

Gem Armor

Igniter

Mercurial Eye

Nukes

Watch of FlowingTime

App_zps159445f0.png

IGN:

Timezone:

Tekkit experience:

A little about yourself:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Yazankhasawneh9

Time zone:Canada,Ottawa

Tekkit experience:I have been playing tekkit for 3 years and I am really interested in joining your server!

A Little About Yourself:I am 10 and I have been playing tekkit for 3 years.I love building and creating buildings.I love how tekkit works.

Added

IGN: Squidge0122

Timezone:London,England

Tekkit Experience: alot i have had fun on tekkit single player and am ready for multieplayer and want a whitlist whith no greifers

Little bit about me: like having fun thinking about youtube channel bought new PC week ago and i hope i can join and have fun

IGN: Squidge0122

Timezone:London,England

Tekkit Experience: alot i have had fun on tekkit single player and am ready for multieplayer and want a whitlist whith no greifers

Little bit about me: like having fun thinking about youtube channel bought new PC week ago and i hope i can join and have fun

Added

IGN: Davidmcfadyen

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Tekkit experience: I'd say I began playing about 2 or 3 years ago, I haven't played much since Tekkit Lite was added to the modpack (which I don't like very much)

A little about yourself: I'm more into the science side of the mod, I rarely use much from the EE part of it as I find it as being too easy. I also like to play alone mostly which does make this all seem rather pointless but single player does get boring after a while.

IGN: Davidmcfadyen

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Tekkit experience: I'd say I began playing about 2 or 3 years ago, I haven't played much since Tekkit Lite was added to the modpack (which I don't like very much)

A little about yourself: I'm more into the science side of the mod, I rarely use much from the EE part of it as I find it as being too easy. I also like to play alone mostly which does make this all seem rather pointless but single player does get boring after a while.

Added

IGN: lusareri

Timezone: Central (US)

Tekkit Experience: I have never really known how the machines work but i have been playing for the past couple weeks and have made much more sense of it, but i have been trying for about 1 year and a half.

About me: I love to work with others when building things. and i am more of the magic person hence the not getting the machines and all. I also tend to be very OCD about my organization.

IGN: lusareri

Timezone: Central (US)

Tekkit Experience: I have never really known how the machines work but i have been playing for the past couple weeks and have made much more sense of it, but i have been trying for about 1 year and a half.

About me: I love to work with others when building things. and i am more of the magic person hence the not getting the machines and all. I also tend to be very OCD about my organization.

Added

IGN: Keffman77

Timezone: Pacific

Tekkit experience: Not an expert, but know more than just the basics.

A little about yourself: I have yet to find a good, clean, respectful server. Hopefully this is the one! Love to help others, and work very well with others. Thanks!

IGN: Keffman77

Timezone: Pacific

Tekkit experience: Not an expert, but know more than just the basics.

A little about yourself: I have yet to find a good, clean, respectful server. Hopefully this is the one! Love to help others, and work very well with others. Thanks!

Added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons